Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Dihiva

But Amy has a hammer in her hand and is threatening Megha smiley36. Yeah something like that will happen, let's see

In yesterday's episode she fought and saved herself. At that time too she had the hammer. She would have been able to run away but the fraudster entered and he took things in his hands. So, I guess this time too she'll somehow outwit Amy.

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

I enjoy melodrama when it is done right. Here, I don't get the logic of what is going on.

Why is Arjun going above and beyond for this girl? Why is she in the first place in Georgia? Since he already looted her money, why would Manoj try to fake a marriage? Why has he lost patience? And the money lender -- what is all that over-the-top action??

Since the melodrama is not done right, the entire drama is coming off like a joke.

@ bold - exactly!

Why arjun is there ?

why megha went to manoj house after finding all of his deed ?? - why she did not reach local police instead??

On top of all that - that lender - go chase the person you gave money to!

BTW - Megha mom - looks so fake as an officer - I meant - she is not giving that officer vibes - looks so artificial.

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ok now coming back to the episode ...Meghas mom character has gone for toss...she is a police officer..kya Amritsar ke police officers itne weak hote hai....please show some real....ab toh I overlook Meghas family scenes...I ff it...Aaj Maine sirf Arjun Manoj Tashan dekha which I thoroughly enjoyed....

Baki ab logic dhundhne jaao to ye show logic se bahar hota ja raha hai... specifically Arjuns character doesn't have any base as such in all these 37 episodes....

Honestly if Neil would have not been in this show I would have never bothered to check it....just for Neil I am sticking aroundsmiley44

Edited by Resham - 10 days ago
Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resham

Ok now coming back to the episode ...Meghas mom character has gone for toss...she is a police officer..kya Amritsar ke police officers itne weak hote hai....please show some real....ab toh I overlook Meghas family scenes...I ff it...Aaj Maine sirf Arjun Manoj Tashan dekha which I thoroughly enjoyed....

Baki ab logic dhundhne jaao to ye show logic se bahar hota ja raha hai... specifically Arjuns character doesn't have any base as such in all these 37 episodes....

Honestly if Neil would have not been in this show I would have never bothered to check it....just for Neil I am sticking aroundsmiley44

Me too.. I ff all the family scenes, if having police in the family doesn't help any of them, I am not interested in that family.

Sticking around for Arjun/Neil alone. I feel they will concentrate on his character only after Manoj is dealt with.

Many unanswered questions and no answers so far.. may be the makers don't have any smiley24

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Feeling bad for Megha ki mom..she is an honest lady yet now she has to face because she stood up against harassment..why I feel Manoj is also involved in all of these

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Logic dhundh raha hun makers said it's not available here smiley38.......good news is kuch episodes mein Arjun ji will insert it most probably smiley36

kriti999 thumbnail
So i'm at the part where Megha has arrived in Georgia. Why is it that she is constantly being robbed or attacked. I'm sorry this is not right. The US is far safer for woman than India. It's really offending to see that any time an Indian woman from India steps foot in Europe or the USA she is immediately robbed or attacked. In this show, there were tourists on the bridge and all of a sudden there were 3 gang members attacking her like she was this rich woman. She had nothing on her... come on. All of this so that Arjun could show up and save the day.... Hope the makers can add some logic to the story telling.
Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriti999

So i'm at the part where Megha has arrived in Georgia. Why is it that she is constantly being robbed or attacked. I'm sorry this is not right. The US is far safer for woman than India. It's really offending to see that any time an Indian woman from India steps foot in Europe or the USA she is immediately robbed or attacked. In this show, there were tourists on the bridge and all of a sudden there were 3 gang members attacking her like she was this rich woman. She had nothing on her... come on. All of this so that Arjun could show up and save the day.... Hope the makers can add some logic to the story telling.

Yeah.. just like a police woman in India is not as weak as they are showing. Its just that bad luck follows megha wherever she goes. Manoj was supposed to pick her up at the airport and he ditched her.. she doesn't have his address.. so, she is roaming on the street and got mugged. It could happen to anyone anywhere. And yes, looks like Arjun's reason for coming to Georgia is to save Megha.. no other purpose of visit has been shown so far. He has to do his job, for that she needs to fall in troublesmiley9 No point in searching for logic in a tv serial!

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 days ago

Actually European countries are very unsafe in terms of robbery. I guess there was a case of a famous ITV actress and her hubby who were robbed in Italy and I have read about how European countries are unsafe in robberies.

kriti999 thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Actually European countries are very unsafe in terms of robbery. I guess there was a case of a famous ITV actress and her hubby who were robbed in Italy and I have read about how European countries are unsafe in robberies.

Yes, a lot of robberies in Europe, I have heard of this, but the way it's shown in the show where they are blatantly approaching her and snatching her stuff..... almost like she is being attacked. Also notice that there are people around. In Europe and in America if a woman is being attacked or threatened like that and people around, they will definitely step in and stop the attacker.