Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Dihiva

I am not a fan of melodrama and that is what they have been showing with Megha continuously. And her family is also very melodramatic. Enough of willingly falling in trouble and crying and being scared.. bohot hogayasmiley26.

Waiting for Arjun to get into some proper IAS mode and some nice action against Manoj.

Virat locking Sai was unnecessary imo but ican understand virat's frustration with an immature Sai..but he NEVER wished any thing bad for her. Drama following that was so ott with samrat blaming him of domestic abuse, was laughable smiley36

That is different than Manoj locking Megha.. this is plain criminal and deserves punishment.

Yes, true. Virat never wished anything bad for Sai.

Maroon - Samrat was pro Sai because he felt she's too good at heart and Virat was playing with her emotions. He never tried to listen to Virat and what he felt for her.

I hope this locking and physical abuse ends soon. I want Megha to stand up for herself and fight because I don't think the fraudster will let her speak with Arjun.

Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@Resham.. your wish of seeing Arjun-Manoj face off came true today smiley41. Have to say the MLs are full of chemistry smiley9. Literally no megha today. She was stowed in a closet with Amysmiley36. Arjun is so in love with Manoj that usse chodke jaane ka dil hi nahi kar raha hai uskasmiley9

Thanedarni arrested for corruption smiley44

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

As what I remember he was about to take transfer and leave his home just for Sai's dreams......

Samrat was Pro Moronsmiley36......let's see MB comes with some good drama.....

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I didn't watch kal dekhunga subscription nhi liya kanjoos of me.....smiley36

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Resham.. your wish of seeing Arjun-Manoj face off came true today smiley41. Have to say the MLs are full of chemistry smiley9. Literally no megha today. She was stowed in a closet with Amysmiley36. Arjun is so in love with Manoj that usse chodke jaane ka dil hi nahi kar raha hai uskasmiley9

Yayy I will watch in a while....my boys....smiley42

Fats24 thumbnail

Even Jagtap - Virat had an amazing chemistry 🤣. I hope Arjun bashed Manoj . I'm sure Megha will outwit Amy soon 🤣

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yayyy...I loved loved Arjun Manoj throughout the episode..kya Tashan thi dono ki......mazaa hi aa gaya...Neil Kinshuk rocked...smiley41smiley41

Dihiva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fats24

Even Jagtap - Virat had an amazing chemistry 🤣. I hope Arjun bashed Manoj . I'm sure Megha will outwit Amy soon 🤣

Arjun bashing Manoj is definitely going to happen tomorrow, may besmiley36. Megha has to make a sound for Arjun to rescue her.

Jagtap-Virat made a great jodismiley42

Fats24 thumbnail

Arjun bashing Manoj is definitely going to happen tomorrow, may besmiley36. Megha has to make a sound for Arjun to rescue her.

Jagtap-Virat made a great jodismiley42

I feel she will take the advantage of Manoj's absence. She might target Amy somehow and alert Arjun.

Dihiva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fats24

I feel she will take the advantage of Manoj's absence. She might target Amy somehow and alert Arjun.

But Amy has a hammer in her hand and is threatening Megha smiley36. Yeah something like that will happen, let's see