Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Resham

Aree yaar me too want to see more of everything than Megha smiley36

Yaar aur Virat ki baat na hi karo ..I still till date did not find it wrong that he locked Sai...

I mean most of the viewers. I too didn't find it wrong because the scenario and intentions was different.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Has anyone watched today's episode? I hope Arjun has found some way of saving Megha.

Edited by Fats24 - 10 days ago
Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

(Virat locking Sai was just for drama not with any wrong motives and I still remember MB kaand and then what all judgements Sai was passing further so haan I don't care too.....smiley16) this happened to me most of the times whenever Sai got, it was reaction not action......smiley30

About MB there is nothing they are truly showing other than FL I don't have problem but things are looking too stretched for story and we need arcs of both MLs too.....

Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I am not a fan of melodrama and that is what they have been showing with Megha continuously. And her family is also very melodramatic. Enough of willingly falling in trouble and crying and being scared.. bohot hogayasmiley26.

Waiting for Arjun to get into some proper IAS mode and some nice action against Manoj.

Virat locking Sai was unnecessary imo but ican understand virat's frustration with an immature Sai..but he NEVER wished any thing bad for her. Drama following that was so ott with samrat blaming him of domestic abuse, was laughable smiley36

That is different than Manoj locking Megha.. this is plain criminal and deserves punishment.

Edited by Dihiva - 10 days ago
Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

MB is not something to be watched for new.....I was never a viewer of FL serials and this too issmiley16.....

It was unnecessarysmiley36 but his pain and reactions were understandable.......tbh Samrat and Pulkit were blind Dumbos.....smiley36

From hand holding to locking, everytime I found Sai wrong because she wassmiley37......

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dihiva

I am not a fan of melodrama and that is what they have been showing with Megha continuously. And her family is also very melodramatic. Enough of willingly falling in trouble and crying and being scared.. bohot hogayasmiley26.

Waiting for Arjun to get into some proper IAS mode and some nice action against Manoj.

Virat locking Sai was unnecessary imo but ican understand virat's frustration with an immature Sai..but he NEVER wished any thing bad for her. Drama following that was so ott with samrat blaming him of domestic abuse, was laughable smiley36

That is different than Manoj locking Megha.. this is plain criminal and deserves punishment.

I enjoy melodrama when it is done right. Here, I don't get the logic of what is going on.

Why is Arjun going above and beyond for this girl? Why is she in the first place in Georgia? Since he already looted her money, why would Manoj try to fake a marriage? Why has he lost patience? And the money lender -- what is all that over-the-top action??

Since the melodrama is not done right, the entire drama is coming off like a joke.

Dihiva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashane25

MB is not something to be watched for new.....I was never a viewer of FL serials and this too issmiley16.....

It was unnecessarysmiley36 but his pain and reactions were understandable.......tbh Samrat and Pulkit were blind Dumbos.....smiley36

From hand holding to locking, everytime I found Sai wrong because she wassmiley37......

I have something to say about Virat locking Sai .. not here though.. in the Neil AT

Dihiva thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

I enjoy melodrama when it is done right. Here, I don't get the logic of what is going on.

Why is Arjun going above and beyond for this girl? Why is she in the first place in Georgia? Since he already looted her money, why would Manoj try to fake a marriage? Why has he lost patience? And the money lender -- what is all that over-the-top action??

Since the melodrama is not done right, the entire drama is coming off like a joke.

Exactly.. melodrama is fine when done right but here everything is one sided perspective..Megha's. Many unanswered questions from Manoj's side and Not knowing anything about the ML Arjun and his interest in this case is very irritating and also I am losing interest quickly.

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dihiva

Exactly.. melodrama is fine when done right but here everything is one sided perspective..Megha's. Many unanswered questions from Manoj's side and Not knowing anything about the ML Arjun and his interest in this case is very irritating and also I am losing interest quickly.

Same; I just watch when I have some time to kill and even then I FF through many of the scenes (am watching online). The melodrama is just meh boring rather than intriguing.

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Same same same...melodrama should be intriguing and not for the sake of putting it...the story is going without giving any proper arcs to the MLs - both of them. The boys come and go ...aao jaao Ghar tumhara hai types...and it's plain boring to see only FL perspective...

Give me the boys faceoff now...that's what I am interested in now...dying to see Neil Kinshuk face to face as Arjun Manoj....