Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Ashane25

I am not against it or saying it as cheating and especially to a cheater like Manoj......I just said it little weird because she was married toh mujhe laga thora distance maintain karna banta hai with male friend even generally when single many do so haan......smiley24

I have seen many people hug their male friend though I wouldn't do it myself smiley36. But, some people don't find it weird smiley36

Fats24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dihiva

This is the first show of Kinshuk I am watching, he is a good actorsmiley20. He is pretty convincing as a loving husband and a villain toosmiley32. Neha is also doing a good job of showing her emotions now.. on pointsmiley20. My heart went out to her today when she was breaking down todaysmiley38.

Manoj needs a few slaps by Megha for sure! He is scaring her to her bonessmiley7. Hope there is a crackdown on him from Arjun's side too.. how did he arrange for so much money in such a short time? He returned Megha's money and also cleared the loan of the loan shark. I am sure he is involved in some other scams as well.

@Ashane25.. it was a friendly hug both times from both of them. You said what if Manoj was not a bad guy.. but he is! If he was not a bad guy, all this wouldn't have happened with Megha in the first place, hence the need for hugging or trusting anyone else wouldn't exist either, so the premise of 'what if' doesn't arise. Also, Megha did see Manoj with another woman.. do you think him hugging and kissing Amy is the same as Argha hugging? They are worlds apart. Manoj is cheating while Arjun is comfortingsmiley1

Yes, you're completely correct. Manoj is untrustworthy. Arjun simply gave Megha comfort.

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

You are from SoBo so I understand smiley36....

Though I belong to city here it's nowhere common(except few) unless you are in relationship....

Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Psychos psychos everywhere smiley3

Amy turned out to be a bigger psycho than Manoj.. she tried to kill megha with a hammersmiley24 Manoj locked her in the room and snatched her passport and phone smiley24 Sikander is scaring thanedarni family by delivering blood to their house instead of milk smiley24. Psychotic episode today smiley24

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Seriously it was a psychotic episode...I didn't find anything scary as people r writing about it....but one thing I would like to say that both Kinshuk and Neil can do both of the roles if interchange...I am more interested in seeing Manoj Arjun scenes than anything else now ..the guys have terrific chemistry than the girl...smiley41

Fats24 thumbnail

I thought Emmy was a victim but she's a bigger fraud than Manoj. If Manoj has done crime then Emmy is a partner to his crimes. If Manoj should get punished then Emmy too should get equal punishment.

Fats24 thumbnail

Waiting to see how Megha saves herself from Manoj's clutches and how she gets in touch with Arjun. I want to see Megha slapping Manoj and his partner in crime.

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 days ago

Locking toh chalega drama ke liye but blood and hammersmiley29......and I think they have something big coming ahead along with this Georgia drama and Manoj's exposure.....that's why they are running the show like a web series smiley39.....

I want to see something other than Megha smiley37.......

Edited by Ashane25 - 10 days ago
Fats24 thumbnail

When Virat had locked Sai viewers hadn't accepted. The same goes in Megha's case too. Manoj is an out and out criminal. And, his intentions are not good as well. He's treating her worse than a maid alongwith his partner in crime.

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashane25

Locking toh chalega drama ke liye but blood and hammersmiley29......and I think they have something big coming ahead along with this Georgia drama and Manoj's exposure.....that's why they are running the show like a web series smiley39.....

I want to see something other than Megha smiley37.......

Aree yaar me too want to see more of everything than Megha smiley36

Yaar aur Virat ki baat na hi karo ..I still till date did not find it wrong that he locked Sai...