Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Saw today's episode. Skipped some parts. Manoj slapped Megha when she confronted him about Emy but I didn't see her slap him backsmiley18

I guess she wasn't prepared for his extra marital affair. Very soon she'll gather herself and then she'll slap him. He needs 2-3 slaps. One isn't enough for a cheater and a fraudster.

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am not against it or saying it as cheating and especially to a cheater like Manoj......I just said it little weird because she was married toh mujhe laga thora distance maintain karna banta hai with male friend even generally when single many do so haan......smiley24

Ashane25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fats24

I guess she wasn't prepared for his extra marital affair. Very soon she'll gather herself and then she'll slap him. He needs 2-3 slaps. One isn't enough for a cheater and a fraudster.

Aree woh villain hai uska wajood mit jaayega......smiley37

Ashane25 thumbnail

Hey how you reacted twice on my post ye kaunsa option hai.....smiley16

Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This is the first show of Kinshuk I am watching, he is a good actorsmiley20. He is pretty convincing as a loving husband and a villain toosmiley32. Neha is also doing a good job of showing her emotions now.. on pointsmiley20. My heart went out to her today when she was breaking down todaysmiley38.

Manoj needs a few slaps by Megha for sure! He is scaring her to her bonessmiley7. Hope there is a crackdown on him from Arjun's side too.. how did he arrange for so much money in such a short time? He returned Megha's money and also cleared the loan of the loan shark. I am sure he is involved in some other scams as well.

@Ashane25.. it was a friendly hug both times from both of them. You said what if Manoj was not a bad guy.. but he is! If he was not a bad guy, all this wouldn't have happened with Megha in the first place, hence the need for hugging or trusting anyone else wouldn't exist either, so the premise of 'what if' doesn't arise. Also, Megha did see Manoj with another woman.. do you think him hugging and kissing Amy is the same as Argha hugging? They are worlds apart. Manoj is cheating while Arjun is comfortingsmiley1

Dihiva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashane25

Hey how you reacted twice on my post ye kaunsa option hai.....smiley16

I reacted once and it wasn't showing, so I clicked again.. and it showed twicesmiley36

Ashane25 thumbnail

I think you reacted on wrong post or wrong reaction maybe......smiley36

Edited by Ashane25 - 12 days ago
Dihiva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashane25

I think you reacted on wrong post or wrong reaction maybe......smiley36

I was amused how you were trying to explain your pov and then I remembered, you said you were a boy.. so, mujhe bas hassi ayi.. it was the right reaction on the right post.. but clicked twice by mistake and a bug in IFsmiley36

Ashane25 thumbnail

(I agree with you and when I wrote I was nowhere sympathizing or comparing with a guy like Manoj......it's just like ki you can comfort a girl/woman even if she is being cheated by another means too.....koi naa....I maintain some lines with girls so response nikal gayasmiley36)

I agree on Kinshuk , still I want to watch some episodes which is pendingsmiley36 to declare him a good villain but as partner he was good.....

Edited by Ashane25 - 12 days ago
Ashane25 thumbnail

Covid's third wave here on IF......smiley37