Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 days ago

Saw today's episode. Skipped some parts. Manoj slapped Megha when she confronted him about Emy but I didn't see her slap him backsmiley18

Peronal_pixie thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#ArGha hug!!!
https://x.com/_MaahiWay_/status/1832790183353196926

https://x.com/driedpetrichor/status/1832777621119070260

#MeghaBarsenge

#NeilBhatt #NehaRana # KinshukMahajan

Edited by Peronal_pixie - 12 days ago
AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Megha was literally shattered today after finding that Manoj has been cheating on her. Felt bad for her even though I knew this was coming.

Arjun comforted megha as a genuinely concerned friend. So far, I have not noticed any romantic feelings from both their ends, it's growing trust, respect, concern and friendship only which is being shown well.

Manoj is a complete 💯 villain and it's not easy to redeem this character. He slapped her but she is not allowed to hold his collar smiley29.. I think slap from her side is pending

Thanedarni suddenly became a sherni smiley32.. but she has to be careful now, sikander has vowed to cause them more trouble smiley7

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Tbh Friendship kuch jyaada ho gayi hai thore lines toh bante hai, yaha toh married bhi haismiley36though I shouldn't have problem and love stories covering every phases look more good than directly jumping on romance- that's just hormonal attraction......

I am not watching just look at the messages here and will see major moments altogether if something big comes......

Edited by Ashane25 - 12 days ago
Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashane25

Tbh Friendship kuch jyaada ho gayi hai thore lines toh bante hai, yaha toh married bhi haismiley36though I shouldn't have problem and love stories covering every phases look more good than directly jumping on romance- that's just hormonal attraction......

I am not watching just look at the messages here and will see major moments altogether if something big comes......

It is a sudden friendship.. straight from shouting at Arjun to hugging himsmiley36.. that arc was probably rushed. But she has learned to trust and respect him.. especially since she was shot. But the first time she hugged him was when Arjun saved her from the goons in Georgia. Arjun felt awkward but I can understand Megha's relief of finding him, the only person who she could trust there.

Today's hug was more like he was holding on to her from falling down and then comforting her. There was nothing romantic about it. She did not have any one else to share her sorrow with.. Arjun gave her a shoulder to cry on, that's it. I did not find anything odd in that.

Ashane25 thumbnail

I was saying we know Manoj is villain but what if he wasn't and then this hug.....I myself don't have any problem because ultimately Argha is endgame, as what I know but giving shoulder or whatever even if it is our of concern and not romantic or any feeling involved there, somewhere it looks weird.....that's it.......change it and see Manoj doing it with some of his female friend thora alag lagega shayad......smiley24

Main jyaada morals pe jaa raha hoon love triangle hai enjoy karte haismiley36.....

Edited by Ashane25 - 12 days ago
Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Kinshuk rocks as a villain...he is slaying Manoj...must say...Darr lagta hai ab usey dekhkar....today's Megha Arjun hug was a normal comforting hug...I do not see any romance attached to it...

I liked today's episode..Neha is indeed improving...

Edited by Resham - 12 days ago
Ashane25 thumbnail

Kinshuk is good ig I liked his decency when he was playing good partner face.....and somewhere I like his villain side too though he can be more physically tightsmiley36.....

I think somewhere Megha is developing feelings for Arjun in the form of comfort but yeah still it's not directly romantic just concern and care.....

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Why does Megha hugging Arjun look weird? Don't we hug our friends when we're happy or sad? Megha doesn't have any one to share her sorrow. A hug between friends or a wellwisher is different from that of a hug between two lovers.