Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 days ago

Will catch the episode late night..hope it's good...

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Is the mom like superman? She only get courage and attitude when she wears khaki uniform? 😂

I find Arjun's help very suspicious. Why is he going out of his way to get some hacker for Manoj's phone. Unless this affair is national government importance like spying, I don't see why he should do such chota mota detective work. 😂😂

Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

Is the mom like superman? She only get courage and attitude when she wears khaki uniform? 😂

I find Arjun's help very suspicious. Why is he going out of his way to get some hacker for Manoj's phone. Unless this affair is national government importance like spying, I don't see why he should do such chota mota detective work. 😂😂

I think he was happy to get a hold of Manoj's phone.. hacker opened the phone and megha got the info she wanted BUT imagine how much information the hacker must have.. Arjun could have all the information needed against Manoj nowsmiley2

Arjun asked megha, 'TUMHE' kya jaanna hai iss mobile se?.. I think, he wanted her to bring Manoj's phone to him.. uski tho lottery lag gayismiley36

Megha's mom finally took some action but she was clearly scared to do what she did today but I am happy she did itsmiley32

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Was today's episode very fast??? More than the story I was seeing Georgia behind the actors

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 days ago

saw yesterday's epi and THANKFULLY Megha is still on her mission to unveil her vile husband's deedssmiley37

day before yesterday's epi made me hate her sm and i was afraid she would again get carried away I MEAN SHE DID UNTIL SHE SAW HIM GET HANKY PANKY WITH AMYsmiley39. But ok - typical itv. Itni stupidity banti hai warna itv ki fl kaise kehlati?

Megha and Arjun scenes are so good and the sole reason for me to continue this show. So far, I love it how they're not over-glorifying ArGha as a ship but are actually focusing on the gist of the storysmiley42smiley27

shalu_libra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The show is being pretty logical & close to reality IMO - emotions wise. Megha & her family are from a traditional middle class family where marriage is everything. Megha herself is not an ambitious or career-oriented person - she is a simple girl who dreams of having a happy married life.

The one thing that they should have written differently is to show Manoj-Megha married for a month or two before Manoj leaves for Georgia. And it’s within this time period that he swindles Megha’s money. After he leaves, the family gets to know of the loan & also suspicious news from Georgia. Manoj cries that he did it because he lost his money & didn’t want to lose self-respect in front of his in-laws. This would have setup a much better situation- it would have caused a real confusion over his intentions - although his ways in taking megha’s money were dishonourable, his intention in marrying Megha might not be malicious. If you change the situation like this, Megha going to Georgia & also being taken advantage of by Manoj again & again makes sense…Megha is naive & emotional but she is not dumb or doormat.

Until this week where the Khuranas are acting weird, I liked the family too. They are making mistakes in their desperation (which is a reality in our patriarchal society) but they care about each other. Surrender’s character was particularly good - he is protective of his daughter & doesn’t want her to waste her emotions on a worthless man. And also wants to make her stronger & successful so that society doesn’t point a finger at her. Mother may be a policewoman but policewomen in Ranjeet’s designation (ASI) are not all bold in reality. She is emotional like Megha & decided to support her daughter’s decision. However this week, the family’s careless attitude when Megha doesn’t return their calls is weird. I hope with Sikander’s arrest, the writing team is back on track as far as Khuranas are concerned.

I am not a fan of ArGha’s arc - it’s not logical nor does it emotionally connect. For the longest time, Megha was being rude to Arjun for no reason…although she still trusted him enough to barge into his room at midnight. It was out of character for Megha to behave like this - she is not reactionary with anyone else so it’s bizarre for her to behave like this with a mere acquaintance. And then one fine day she decided to be friends with him & now they are thick friends. Arjun..it’s not clear why he was putting up with Megha’s rudeness & going out of his way to help her. I think now he is starting to have some unnamed feelings…somewhere between having excessive concern & romantic feelings. There isn’t much consistency or emotional connect in their story.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

What did Megha's mom do?

Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fats24

What did Megha's mom do?

She arrested the loan shark for eyeing her daughter-in-law. Looks like the loan that Manoj had taken on Megha's name is cleared by Manoj himself.. he said something like that and then she arrested him. To me she looked a bit scared and was trying to act strong. But arrest tho kiya.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Chalo, koi nahi. Arrest toh kiya. Jo bohot pehle karna tha woh ab kiya. Der aye durust aye.

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

Looks like makers read the comments in the forum and instantly made her dabangsmiley39