Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Ashane25

Unfortunately because of Sairat's magic here too people are discussing about them......smiley36

@DiVa: I agree on your viewpoints fully.....Sai and Virat were soulmates, who could never be seperated but can't live together for long too.....their natures were like fire and water, where they failed to balance things for a happy marriage and family smiley24......

When Sai was immature Virat handled everything (in deal marriage) when Sai became mature- Virat disturbed things actually didi (in surrogacy) and after leap they were on opposite cards with a lot of misunderstandings and problems, where things have got worse till end and then they chose to leave this worldly attachments and get united by immortal means.....

Well, I look at it in a slightly different way.. Firstly, I ignore

1) didi and everything she did.. frankly, did not watch the episodes after Samrat's death until the leap and don't ever plan on watching them.. I have seen a few clips of Sairat in those episodes on insta like their Godh bharai, etc

2) Episodes leading upto the leap.. I saw the last few and I don't think much about it except that the makers wanted to bring in Sairat separation and they did it. It was very much in line with their personalities.. so fine!

3) Kids after leap.. I enjoy their presence but my main focus is Sairat and Sairat alone. I see the kids as an excuse for them to always be together which they want anyway but will never admit as their egos wouldn't allow such an admission.

4) Didi is always didi even if she marries Virat for me and he treated her that way post leap imo. He used her to make Sai jealous, did not once get close to her.. first time he hugged her was after he met Sai post leap in the hospital when Sai came to visit Vinu. Everything that followed was his reaction to the situation or him being emotionally blackmailed. His feelings for Sai were always on his sleeve, like the school bus accident rescue.

5) About didi's criminal antics pre leap and Virat supporting her at the time.. whatever! I did not watch it and don't care. That is how the makers made it and so whatever! Some things are best ignored to stay happy.. nothing can be done about it.. its done! Especially in fiction serial! No point in holding on to crap.

I love that they pine for each other no matter what their circumstances are.. its always each other only on their mind.. not even the children. For Virat, it will always be Sai first and then the children. For Sai, it will always be Virat first before the kids. They are that way.. they cannot give anyone else that place in their heart and cannot tolerate even a small chance of the other giving that place to someone else. Its like they feel ownership of that place in each other's life and heart and cannot tolerate anyone else in their midst. Their jealousy about each other's romantic choices was established pretty early on in the show after their marriage and it lasted till the last moment in that plane when they willingly sacrificed for each other.

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Dihiva

Ok, today I feel that Arjun is on Manoj's case. I think he is closely following Megha and was in the same plane with her for a reason. He is in Georgia to probably catch Manoj.. or a bigger gang involving Manoj.. may be involving some other case as well. I think he is using Megha to get close to Manoj and his gang. And keeping an eye out for Megha giving her room to learn the truth about Manoj herself. She is his secret spy and doesn't know it of course.

It was Arjun who first planted the idea that Megha goes to Georgia and sees the truth for herself.. he is facilitating that for her at every step. I will not be surprised if he has planted spy cams on her bags/etc; tracker in her phone probably when he took her to his friend's place. That explains how he appears where Megha is, like in today's episode.

Megha, as usual is falling in Manoj's trap and getting out herself by seeing the truth with her own eyes. But I think it's Arjun's plan in action against Manoj smiley41 Manoj thinks he is trapping Megha but its Arjun trapping Manoj!smiley40

There were some clues in today's episode for a show down from Arjun's side. If I connect the dots, this is what will happen I feel. I can visualize an IAS officer posted abroad officially to help solve an international criminal case involving Indians like Manoj. How I wish this were truesmiley9 What do you guys think?

PS: Some scenes like the strip search at airport, etc may be for melodrama, i don't know.. but larger picture I feel is Arjun's crack down on Manoj!

If this comes true, I am going to give you Modak...lots of itsmiley41

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

You both found only JT to like in ghum, makers will be like humne toh show mein villain liya tha.....smiley37

Actor was good but character was just criminal and even after leap a problem creator more than helpersmiley36.....

At times Jagtap looked like a true villain. For example when he kidnaps Sai in the absence of both Virat and Kamal sir and later when Virat was accused of taking bribe and was in jail he enters their bedroom. But, in certain scenes he looked funny.

Post leap he reforms but in reality too a criminal won't be accepted by people even if he has reformed. So, Virat never trusted him.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dihiva

Ok, today I feel that Arjun is on Manoj's case. I think he is closely following Megha and was in the same plane with her for a reason. He is in Georgia to probably catch Manoj.. or a bigger gang involving Manoj.. may be involving some other case as well. I think he is using Megha to get close to Manoj and his gang. And keeping an eye out for Megha giving her room to learn the truth about Manoj herself. She is his secret spy and doesn't know it of course.

It was Arjun who first planted the idea that Megha goes to Georgia and sees the truth for herself.. he is facilitating that for her at every step. I will not be surprised if he has planted spy cams on her bags/etc; tracker in her phone probably when he took her to his friend's place. That explains how he appears where Megha is, like in today's episode.

Megha, as usual is falling in Manoj's trap and getting out herself by seeing the truth with her own eyes. But I think it's Arjun's plan in action against Manoj smiley41 Manoj thinks he is trapping Megha but its Arjun trapping Manoj!smiley40

There were some clues in today's episode for a show down from Arjun's side. If I connect the dots, this is what will happen I feel. I can visualize an IAS officer posted abroad officially to help solve an international criminal case involving Indians like Manoj. How I wish this were truesmiley9 What do you guys think?

PS: Some scenes like the strip search at airport, etc may be for melodrama, i don't know.. but larger picture I feel is Arjun's crack down on Manoj!

I hope this is true. It would be great when Manoj will realise he was trapped by Arjun whilst he was thinking he had an upper hand with Megha.

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Agree that Sairat were beautiful and they were always meant for eo......

Tbh I lost connection from the show during surrogacy and totally after Saiya marriage.....Sai's love for Virat became questionable after hospital- cheap flirting drama and the way she used Satya to play with Virat's feelingssmiley21......Virat had a very big reason for not behaving well or rejecting Sai after leap, but Sai clearly took just revenge from him and it ended up their lives......smiley24

Pakhi for me changed after leap she never did any vile thing in 7 years and believed in deal marriage even after everything came in her plate......after leap she got her karma back in a very wrong way, I sympathised when she lost her womb smiley26......

Kids lost everything because of Sairat's failure as parents, I blame here Sai more because she didn't inform Virat about Savi after losing his only son.....smiley5

I used to feel for Virat in deal marriage, I lost connection what he was doing in surrogacy though I understood but I never connected with Sai's pain.....the only time where I liked or loved her was surrogacy just that.....

I am a guy so my way of looking at things is just opposite and actually I used to like Virat......smiley36

Ashane25 thumbnail

I never understood this logic, how he reformed by helping and following his love everywhere, when she was seperated from her partner.....smiley16

Edited by Ashane25 - 13 days ago
Dihiva thumbnail

Agree that Sairat were beautiful and they were always meant for eo......

Tbh I lost connection from the show during surrogacy and totally after Saiya marriage.....Sai's love for Virat became questionable after hospital- cheap flirting drama and the way she used Satya to play with Virat's feelingssmiley21......Virat had a very big reason for not behaving well or rejecting Sai after leap, but Sai clearly took just revenge from him and it ended up their lives......smiley24

Pakhi for me changed after leap she never did any vile thing in 7 years and believed in deal marriage even after everything came in her plate......after leap she got her karma back in a very wrong way, I sympathised when she lost her womb smiley26......

Kids lost everything because of Sairat's failure as parents, I blame here Sai more because she didn't inform Virat about Savi after losing his only son.....smiley5

I used to feel for Virat in deal marriage, I lost connection what he was doing in surrogacy though I understood but I never connected with Sai's pain.....the only time where I liked or loved her was surrogacy just that.....

I am a guy so my way of looking at things is just opposite and actually I used to like Virat......smiley36

I too agree with your pov. For most of the show, I couldn't empathize with Sai. @ bold - flirting with Satya.. it was one of the worst tracks eversmiley11

surrogacy, I never followed and don't care

Didi is the worst smiley11and I can never sympathize with her ever. Everything in Sairat's life went wrong both before and after leap because of her. That's just my opinion smiley14

Edited by Dihiva - 13 days ago
Ashane25 thumbnail

If they wouldn't have shown her repenting in jail in the last episodes of surrogacy and living in deal marriage instead of trapping Virat, I would have agreed with your viewssmiley1.....She was next level toxic before leap but after leap even though she was losing her husband everywhere, ultimately believed in Vinu mujhe actually thora sa bura laga tha though I can easily understand your hate for her......smiley36

Surrogacy is a track where Sai and Virat interchanged their position that's it, so don't try to watchsmiley36 it was just made for PPL to look at Sai as bechari mahaan FL and Pakhi as criminal over to it Virat lost his essence of looking at big picture ....

Edited by Ashane25 - 13 days ago
AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Today Thanedarni was a star!! Finally she arrested that Sikandar Talwar who was harrasing her daughter in law and for illegal money lending business!!

Dihiva thumbnail

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Today Thanedarni was a star!! Finally she arrested that Sikandar Talwar who was harrasing her daughter in law and for illegal money lending business!!

That's good news! Was waiting for her to act on some issues at least smiley32.. hope she remains strong henceforth