Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Seems like Makers and writers have just opted respectable, high-profile careers & prestigious position of law enforcers for ornamental purpose/ mouthpiece/ showvalue and feel- good vibes. Baaki inn makers & writers have not a bit of responsibility & sense to write these professionals even a bit realistically & logically. Or, they consider their audience too dumb.

It seems like Megha Barsenge makers opted for a lottery system, to zero down professions of their characters. Jiska jo lottery me fass jaye wahi uska profession ЁЯШВЁЯдгbakki makers have not enough intellect & koi matlab nahi unko, inn characters me wo qualities develop karne me

Edited by Bibliophiles - 14 days ago
Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Because of Megha's mom and dad characterization, it's very hard to sympathize with their plight. What else does a family need to feel safe in a house?.. own private police personnel?.. well, seems like it's a wasted profession in this show. It was a great opportunity for the makers to show strong, independent women in police who go to any length to save people facing trouble in their vicinity. Vicinity chodo, yahaan tho khud ke ghar me creeps or villains ghuss ke dhamkiyan diye jaa rahe hainsmiley44 Manoj and family chose this particular family knowing about the mother being thanedarnismiley44.. isse kya pata chalta hai?

What can I say about the father? He senses trouble but before doing anything about it he himself falls into trouble with goons or his health and the whole family is after him saving him, not troubling him, etcsmiley44. Ajeeb hain sab ke sab

Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dihiva

Because of Megha's mom and dad characterization, it's very hard to sympathize with their plight. What else does a family need to feel safe in a house?.. own private police personnel?.. well, seems like it's a wasted profession in this show. It was a great opportunity for the makers to show strong, independent women in police who go to any length to save people facing trouble in their vicinity. Vicinity chodo, yahaan tho khud ke ghar me creeps or villains ghuss ke dhamkiyan diye jaa rahe hainsmiley44 Manoj and family chose this particular family knowing about the mother being thanedarnismiley44.. isse kya pata chalta hai?

What can I say about the father? He senses trouble but before doing anything about it he himself falls into trouble with goons or his health and the whole family is after him saving him, not troubling him, etcsmiley44. Ajeeb hain sab ke sab

ЁЯТп Exactly, isse yahi pata chalta hai рд╕рд┐рд░реНрдл рд╡рд░реНрджреА рдкрд╣рди рд▓реЗрдиреЗ рд╕реЗ рдХреЛрдИ police officer рдирд╣реАрдВ рдмрдирддрд╛, рдмрд▓реНрдХрд┐ рдЕрдкрдиреЗ рдЬрдЬреНрдмрд╛ рдФрд░ рдмрд╣рд╛рджреБрд░реА рд╕реЗ рд╣реЛрддрд╛ред

This line perfectly fits the bill for Megha's mother, becz where in the world would one feel safe, if not even in the house of a police officer. And how comical it is, notorious loan sharks are easily barging into & intimidating a police officer & her fam .Instead of police being fearless, courageous & intimidating & shooing those Goons for taking law in their hands. Goons ko koii khauf hi nahi, ki samne police hai. Yaha toh рд╕рд╛рдХреНрд╖рд╛рдд gundaraj chal raha, goons intimidating police. Instead of police doing their job

Yaha totally useless & helpless hai police. Farzi police, how would one even empathize with such dumb characters of the show. Instead they boil the blood & are unrealistic.

It seems, Manoj knew beforehand & kaafi in- depth & smart analysis karke aaya tha Farzi thanedaarni ke ghar scam karne. He knew this is a house of weak & helpless police officer, they would ultimately get scammed & won't be able to do anything substantial & retort smartly

Edited by Bibliophiles - 14 days ago
Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I don't believe this...this girl is so so stupid....once again she comes in Manojs jhaansa....it should be once bitten twice shy par nahi.....ye ladki....I am so disappointed...aur kaha se aa gaya ye Arjun achanak...kya hai yeh..smiley24

At the end she finds Manoj cheating on her...par fir bhi...I don't know what to say apart from that I am enjoying the location behindsmiley42

Ghar baithe baithe Georgia dekh liya maine smiley42

Edited by Resham - 14 days ago
Dihiva thumbnail

Ok, today I feel that Arjun is on Manoj's case. I think he is closely following Megha and was in the same plane with her for a reason. He is in Georgia to probably catch Manoj.. or a bigger gang involving Manoj.. may be involving some other case as well. I think he is using Megha to get close to Manoj and his gang. And keeping an eye out for Megha giving her room to learn the truth about Manoj herself. She is his secret spy and doesn't know it of course.

It was Arjun who first planted the idea that Megha goes to Georgia and sees the truth for herself.. he is facilitating that for her at every step. I will not be surprised if he has planted spy cams on her bags/etc; tracker in her phone probably when he took her to his friend's place. That explains how he appears where Megha is, like in today's episode.

Megha, as usual is falling in Manoj's trap and getting out herself by seeing the truth with her own eyes. But I think it's Arjun's plan in action against Manoj smiley41 Manoj thinks he is trapping Megha but its Arjun trapping Manoj!smiley40

There were some clues in today's episode for a show down from Arjun's side. If I connect the dots, this is what will happen I feel. I can visualize an IAS officer posted abroad officially to help solve an international criminal case involving Indians like Manoj. How I wish this were truesmiley9 What do you guys think?

PS: Some scenes like the strip search at airport, etc may be for melodrama, i don't know.. but larger picture I feel is Arjun's crack down on Manoj!

Edited by Dihiva - 14 days ago
Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hey man!!! You all are funny what was that bhoot bangla, pregnancy ahem ahem and IAS plus flooding......smiley37

Ashane25 thumbnail

You both found only JT to like in ghum, makers will be like humne toh show mein villain liya tha.....smiley37

Actor was good but character was just criminal and even after leap a problem creator more than helpersmiley36.....

Ashane25 thumbnail

Unfortunately because of Sairat's magic here too people are discussing about them......smiley36

@DiVa: I agree on your viewpoints fully.....Sai and Virat were soulmates, who could never be seperated but can't live together for long too.....their natures were like fire and water, where they failed to balance things for a happy marriage and family smiley24......

When Sai was immature Virat handled everything (in deal marriage) when Sai became mature- Virat disturbed things -actually didi (in surrogacy) and after leap they were on opposite cards with a lot of misunderstandings and problems, where things have got worse till end and then they chose to leave this worldly attachments and get united by immortal means.....

All in all Virat and Sai were the ones who can fight for whatever was truly correct, but their ways were always different Virat used to chose system and take time and Sai was directly starting and endpoint.....Virat was family oriented and duty bound, Sai used to believe in individuality and priorities on the basis of love..... Virat could have adjusted anything for responsibilities and Sai could have done anything for her closed ones......Virat won as ideal man of family and duty but failed as partner somewhere, whereas Sai won as partner but failed in duties and family stuffs......smiley16

Edited by Ashane25 - 14 days ago
Dihiva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashane25

You both found only JT to like in ghum, makers will be like humne toh show mein villain liya tha.....smiley37

Actor was good but character was just criminal and even after leap a problem creator more than helpersmiley36.....

Some villains just stay in your heart for all the good reasons no matter what crap fest they had initiated in the show. Jagtap for me is one suchsmiley9smiley36

Ashane25 thumbnail

I was always like this guy comes and creates problems that's it....smiley36

Even after leap I was laughing that he was busy in stalking a married woman who left her husband by leaving his hometown and was playing with her daughter when PPL were CA her......ohh man so this is how, now JT is helping Saismiley37

Edited by Ashane25 - 14 days ago