fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

**VEERAT'S BEDROOM, MUMBAI**

Veer woke up with a start, his body trembling and his breath coming in short gasps. His eyes were wide with fear, and beads of sweat glistened on his forehead. Keerat stirred beside him, instantly sensing his distress.

She turned on the bedside lamp, the soft glow illuminating his worried face, and immediately reached out to him, her eyes filled with concern.

"Veer, what happened? Are you okay?" Keerat's voice was gentle but urgent.

Veer's voice quivered, his face contorted with anguish, tears spilling from his eyes like a broken dam. "Keerat, I had a terrible dream. A nightmare."

Keerat's heart ached seeing him in such a state. She sat up quickly, wrapping her arms around him, pulling him close. Her own face showed a mix of concern and determination to soothe his fears.

"I don't know... it was a bad dream. Someone was trying to separate us, some external force..." Veer struggled to explain, his words choked with emotion.

"It's just a dream, remember?" Keerat spoke softly, trying to reassure him.

"I had a dream that you uploaded my song and I became famous, but I treated you harshly. You... you married Garry." Veer's voice wavered with disbelief.

"What rubbish, it's just a dream." Keerat's tone was firm, trying to dispel his fears.

Veer was still skeptical, his mind reeling from the vividness of the nightmare.

Keerat knelt beside Veer, gently wiping away his tears. "Repeat after me, Veer," she whispered softly, her voice tinged with sorrow.

"Keerat ka Veer..."

Veer's tears halted, but he remained silent, his eyes reflecting a tumult of emotions.

"Keerat ka Veer," she repeated, more firmly this time, her heart breaking at his silence.

Slowly, a faint smile tugged at the corners of Veer's lips, a bittersweet acknowledgment of their bond.

"Veer ki Keerat..." she continued, her voice trembling slightly, her words laden with love and sadness.

Keerat paused, holding his gaze. "Don't you ever forget that," she murmured, her voice now thick with unspoken emotions. "Keerat ka Veer and Veer ki Keerat..."

Keerat's voice was firm yet gentle. She cupped his face in her hands, forcing him to look into her eyes, her touch tender and loving.

Veer's smile grew a little wider, his tears slowly fading, replaced by a look of awe and love. He gently brushed away a strand of hair from her face, his touch tender and reassuring. His voice trembled as he spoke, "I love you, Keerat."

Keerat smiled and tenderly kissed his forehead as he closed his eyes, feeling her soft lips press gently against his skin. He shivered slightly at her touch, the warmth of her affection spreading through him.

Keerat nervously kissed both his eyelids, her touch tender and trembling. Veer's breath was heavy and soft, a testament to the turmoil within him.

As he opened his eyes, they met hers, his big brown eyes filled with vulnerability and longing, staring into her deep, concerned black ones.

Veer cupped her face, his hands gentle yet firm, and kissed her forehead with a lingering tenderness. The warmth of his lips against her skin made Keerat's heart flutter. He took her hand in his, his lips brushing against each of her fingers one by one, a silent promise of his love and devotion. Keerat's breath hitched, the intensity of his affection overwhelming her.

Veer kissed her forehead once more, then let his lips trail down to her temple, each touch conveying his deep, unspoken emotions. Despite his attempts to comfort himself, worry still etched across his face. He finally rested his head on her shoulder, seeking solace in her presence, his eyes closing in exhaustion and relief.

Keerat wrapped her arms around him, holding him close, her fingers gently caressing his face. She whispered soothing words, her voice a soft melody of love and reassurance.

Veer, feeling the steady rhythm of her heartbeat and the warmth of her embrace, slowly began to relax. His breathing evened out, the weight of his fears lifting as he surrendered to the comforting embrace of sleep.

......❤️..........❤️............❤️.............❤️...........

So here it is 🥹🥹

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

He will have to make sure he never mistreats her. Make sure the nightmare situation never happens.