Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Highheals

I am glad you are back now..

You dont seem exhausted though after saving so many lives of minorities from terrorists n islamic radicals....

On the contrary you seem happy n content...as though everything you wanted you achieved !

You seem like a troll, using a sarcastic tone just because I wrote I am happy for the second independence? Everyone is suffering right now because of the BAL group, did you see how many hindus joined the protest but where were they when their temples were being attacked? We are trying our best to keep our country safe and secular, tum apna deko! Not gonna reply to a troll like u anymore.

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

If this is true then good days for Bangladesh indeed. So happy for them smiley1

https://x.com/MeghUpdates/status/1834808580169404608?t=poT4xIeRPzCu6dxE3s6kFA&s=19

Socklet thumbnail

https://x.com/tamjidulh24v2/status/1834957201301250135?s=46

Atleast the criminal got arrested and all of them should be jailed. Was there any arrest made in Manipur?

Socklet thumbnail

Originally posted by: SulCessPool

This reminds me of a funny joke

what did one fart say to another

finally it feels good to be liberated 🤣🤣🤣

I see a consistency on the countries you seem to support they all seem to be infested with Islamic extremists hell bent on killing others like Palestine flag in your signature. Can you please explain that ?

why should I explain a troll like you how I feel about them? Who are you? Are you God? Are you anyone related to me? Or any officer? Why are you guys in fire just because I have Palestine flag in my Siggy? Itne jhalrahe ho kyun?
NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So much concern for Manipur but couldn't even do a simple google search about that case. Had they done that they would have known that atleast 7 have been arrested and case is going on. smiley44

Anyways for the concerned people, I'd suggest to also have some concerns about how Bd will pay Adani's $800m electricity dues. Bina bijli kaise kaam chalega smiley13

Candylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Liberated from what smiley29 who in their right mind will be happy looking at the current situation in Bangladesh smiley22

Socklet thumbnail

I get bijli here for atleast 22.5hrs LMAO! Hilsha nahi milraha isiliye itna rona dhona, 😂 Some people are concerned why I’m not coming to IF frequently, bhai itna chinta mere liye 🤣 As if I’ve free time like you guys to spread hatred and troll. Making new ids to post about my palestine flag, you all talk the same. Kitni soch militi hai tumlogo ki! Trollers!