Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

These riots/protests in the UK is downright awful and disgusting! Cannot believe there is still racism even in 2024! All these jobless clowns need to get a life rather than marching like a lifeless sheep and chanting the same old dialogues. If it wasn’t for ethnic miniorites slaving their asses off after the world wars then UK would’ve been doomed! Disgraceful pieces of trash who need an excuse to display their racist behaviour!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic2005 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wouldn’t be an issue if a certain community behaved. We are all fed up to be honest it not just the whites but you do get the far right who jump on it like any nut job who wants to just for the sake of it.

Also, if we keeping illegal migrants in hotels etc it really means we don’t have space for them. There is no harm in saying we are full and can’t take them in.

I have live here all my life it’s never been this bad but least they not targeting every one. Life here is ok if you get along with other communities and don’t try to dominate, making others life miserable. That is how it’s always been. You start making trouble then expect this stuff to happen. It’s been boiling for ages with grooming gangs etc. it not just an over night issue. There is far too many issues.

Even the Palestine lot have been marching every weekend wasting time and causing issues. Both the same really.

PM is making it worse, he not listening to public concerns at all and protecting one community only. No other community gets this sort of special treatment. Policing is also an issue.

Edited by angelic2005 - 1 months ago
Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 8

My heart goes out to those children and their families and I hope they get justice. What should’ve been a time of grieving for them has turned into a nightmare with such blatant thuggery across the country.

Far right have used this as an opportunity to attack a community that didn’t have anything to do with any of it yet the community is blamed due to misinformation and turns out the suspect was born here!

They’ve hijacked the tragic events of those families from the last week. Everyone should’ve been peacefully marching for justice and coming together for justice for those children instead the streets are filled with riots, violence against communities, buildings, even the police.

Once the suspect was named and they learned he was from here, everyone’s attention turned to the immigration issues.

Immigration is an issue but why not go and peacefully protest in front of the govt? Why are police, minority ethnic groups, working class people, small shops, stores being target and destroyed? How does that resolve any of the issues?

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

These riots/protests in the UK is downright awful and disgusting! Cannot believe there is still racism even in 2024! All these jobless clowns need to get a life rather than marching like a lifeless sheep and chanting the same old dialogues. If it wasn’t for ethnic miniorites slaving their asses off after the world wars then UK would’ve been doomed! Disgraceful pieces of trash who need an excuse to display their racist behaviour!!!

Its terrible and saddening to see how illiterate people are...harming and killing innocent people for no reason :/

Originally posted by: angelic2005

Wouldn’t be an issue if a certain community behaved. We are all fed up to be honest it not just the whites but you do get the far right who jump on it like any nut job who wants to just for the sake of it.

Also, if we keeping illegal migrants in hotels etc it really means we don’t have space for them. There is no harm in saying we are full and can’t take them in.

I have live here all my life it’s never been this bad but least they not targeting every one. Life here is ok if you get along with other communities and don’t try to dominate, making others life miserable. That is how it’s always been. You start making trouble then expect this stuff to happen. It’s been boiling for ages with grooming gangs etc. it not just an over night issue. There is far too many issues.

Even the Palestine lot have been marching every weekend wasting time and causing issues. Both the same really.

PM is making it worse, he not listening to public concerns at all and protecting one community only. No other community gets this sort of special treatment. Policing is also an issue.

I don’t think it would be fair to say one community is the one acting out. A few individuals acting out doesn’t mean you can blame the whole community. That’s like saying the whole of white British people are the thugs and are far right racists given what few groups of idiots are doing at this time. And this time it was not any community acting out - the suspect was born here and was not asian nor Muslim.

You mentioned the grooming gangs, but predominantly most of the men were white men in the groups. Prisons are filled with again predominately white men for a number of violent crimes but these aren’t highlighted by mainstream media. It doesn’t mean every white man or every asian man is a groomer, murderer or a peadophile. A police officer assaulted and murdered a young woman 2 years back now, the police force could not be held accountable for this one police officer. The statistics are out there for anyone to do their research.

A whole community or race needs to be stopped being blamed for the actions of one individual. And it isn’t just Muslims being blamed, it’s all the south Asians be it Indian, Pakistani or Bangladeshi. Racists see colour of our skins than anything else. Blame the person - not paint the community he or she is from with the same paint brush.

The Palestine march was for peace and again a few acting out doesn’t mean you can blame the whole lot who were calling for ceasefire and for peace for the Palestinian children. The marches have been mostly peaceful and calling out the govt.

Rioting is a thing in the UK. Every few years, there’s always mindless idiots who aren’t happy with how things are mapping out for them and so they get fuelled by drinks and start destroying the country. In the last football season, before the final game began, they started ruining everything, destroying the barricades, destroying the football stadium. Then they went on destroying local and public properties. A couple of years before that, there was a massive group of people attacking all the high stores and looting.

Immigration is an issue, however without it the NHS would’ve been gone by now. NHS has a staffing crisis and it’s these immigrants that are filling up the positions. Immigrants who are coming over are the ones who are doing the laborious jobs that no one from here wants to do.

UK seems to have the money since they poured billions to give towards Ukraine to continue their war, a whopping 92 billion was poured and wasted in the HS2 project which failed and that could’ve gone towards housing and other costs to help boost the economy. The benefits system is abysmal and needs sorting out.

How does rioting and causing havoc across the country resolve the immigration issue though? What is the end game and solution? Because ‘sending people who were born here back to their supposed countries isn’t going to be happening?’

Palak2812 thumbnail

Indian Govt issues advisory on travel to UK in light of rioting, looting, arson & law/order breakdown in several major cities.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Highheals

What happened there?

Being a TM you should atleast provide basic info of the issue you are discussing here.

Soori Soori ye lo

https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/national/uk-today/24498481.mapped-riots-taking-place-uk/

priya185 thumbnail

I agree and I am sharing this post I found https://www.instagram.com/p/C-QBwAnIT3v/?igsh=NDQ4OG0zNmdlaW91

angelic2005 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
As I said no other community is being targeted, not a racism issue like you want it to be. I will end it here, you have your view and I have mine and experiences

Originally posted by: angelic2005

As I said no other community is being targeted, not a racism issue like you want it to be. I will end it here, you have your view and I have mine and experiences

From my perspective it isn’t one community simply being targeted, it is all communities being target including the white British community as they don’t want to be associated with far right thugs, it’s the working class, the small businesses, the supermarkets, the high stores being affected. One of our local citizens advice office which helps the community with food vouchers, debts, fuel vouchers has been burned which leads to so many people being affected.

My opinion is that it is a race issue as well otherwise it wouldn’t be so triggering to the ethnic minority groups nor would the police nor PM address and challenge these groups and tack on hate crime charges for anyone involved.

We can agree to disagree on either views respectfully. As you’ve said, we’re all entitled to our own opinions and experiences.