Why is Anant gaining weight again?

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago

I am not trying to body shame him or anything but I clearly remember he lost so much weight few years back & started gaining again.

Even recently I remember watching some IV where he said he is always on diet & can’t eat normal food. I know he is asthamatic & is on steroids which leads to weight gain, but why is he gaining weight despite being on diet. I am genuinely curious smiley3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Sometimes the medicines don't let the weight go away....despite dieting..

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Or maybe he never lose weight. He was just hiding it by using some next level Ambani technology aka weight gain hider.

Edited by Deadinside - 2 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

He takes steroids for asthma which causes him to gain weight

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: priya185

He takes steroids for asthma which causes him to gain weight

Even I used to have severe asthma since I was 11 & have been on medication, as well as injections to cure it. Never did I gained weight. I don’t think it’s just asthma tbh
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Anant is not on IFsmiley36.

PS (Just in case): Anant if you are reading this, chee yaar. Idhar kya kar raha hai? Ja apna website bana.

Edited by Daebak - 2 months ago
982283 thumbnail

If he had lost it by building muscle then it would have taken years to come back. But if he lost it through cardio or liposuction then it will return ASAP. It is better to build a healthy lifestyle. But it seems like he has serious health problems which lead to weight gain. That unfortunately will lead to even more health problems .

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

When you lose lots of weight through extreme measures like extreme calorie deficit, starvation etc, which is what Anant did, you gain it all back and more when you come off this so called "Diet". Your body slows down it's metabolism and goes into starvation mode because it thinks it dying. So when you start eating normal food again, not only does the body never gain its old metabolism back but it also starts saving more energy in the form of fat cells in case it has to starve again. This is why a lot of overweight people are always Yo-Yo dieting, gaining and losing weight constantly.

The only way to lose weight and keep it off is through a slight calorie deficit- ~500 calories and workout/exercise. Lots of good fats & protein. Clean nutritious eating. Slow and steady, not crash dieting, you only have one body.....take care of it.

Edited by Haila_tu - 2 months ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Am surprised he didn't try weight loss surgery and similar procedures

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

When you lose lots of weight through extreme measures like extreme calorie deficit, starvation etc, which is what Anant did, you gain it all back and more when you come off this so called "Diet". Your body slows down it's metabolism and goes into starvation mode because it thinks it dying. So when you start eating normal food again, not only does the body never gain its old metabolism back but it also starts saving more energy in the form of fat cells in case it has to starve again. This is why a lot of overweight people are always Yo-Yo dieting, gaining and losing weight constantly.

The only way to lose weight and keep it off is through a slight calorie deficit- ~500 calories and workout/exercise. Lots of good fats & protein. Clean nutritious eating. Slow and steady, not crash dieting, you only have one body.....take care of it.

Your analysis and advice is good only for healthy people. There are people who are helpless in this aspect because of their health issues which need them to be on medication which put them in a catch 22 situation of sorts.