Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: SakZ

ofcourse. But who is practicing it? Kat or vicky?!

I cannot comment if katrina practises islam or not..why would it concern me? Stop attacking me for speaking from an islamic perspective on it..this topic was already deviated from vicky kat to surrogacy and its approach for people in general..i only commented on that..we cannot rule out that so many people struggling for a child have not opted for surrogacy due to islam being against it..which is why i commented that hurdles are not only financial for all..peace out man..it wasn't supposed to offend anyone..

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Why? I wasn’t being personal or Am I ?

Anyway I really wanted to know why did they do that.

No that was not my intention, so sorry if you felt I was accusing you of doing something you weren’t!

So I am sorry

1169813 thumbnail

Wow, I haven’t been commenting in a while and it seems that discussions are becoming alarmingly misogynistic. How come nothing is off limit anymore and people like the OP are not banned for posting disgusting misogynistic topics like this one? Has IF become an outlet to hate on women?

Ps: I’ve reported you

1169813 thumbnail

This is totally irrelevant!! Why would bring up religion when she has literally never claimed to be religious or Muslim.

Everyone has gone insane it seems. I’m speechless…

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

No that was not my intention, so sorry if you felt I was accusing you of doing something you weren’t!

So I am sorry

Nothing like that. No problem at all.
SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Attacking? Now why are you taking an offence? You brought an irrelevant perspective to the topic. Yes the topic was slightly changed to a general perspective, but the topic was still on vicky and kat. You jumped to bring islam on that slight deviance. So when you brought islamic rule, I was like “whaat, who is the muslim here?” Honestly it had the same vibe of reading “ who loves prophet muhammed(pbuh) under pakistani serials”. Anyway I can see why you brought islamic perspective here. So bye
Surly_Devil thumbnail

Nothing like that. No problem at all.

On another note….

So anyways…I wonder if the recent turn of events are the cause behind her sudden bloated face smiley24

Edited by Surly_Devil - 1 months ago
SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's not just Islam that forbids surrogacy. Christianity does too. Pope Frankie has asked for a ban . Not sure what Protestants think of it. So while entire countries don't ban it based on Christian beliefs except for Vatican City and maybe Poland? it's taboo and won't go down well in your church and your community. Hinduism is arguably in favour of it , atleast the mythology is but in real life there's the same kind of zina like stigma among Hindus.

Religion aside it's quite cruel to seperate a child from its birth mother. Surrogacy is not just another 'option'.

Surly_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

It's not just Islam that forbids surrogacy. Christianity does too. Pope Frankie has asked for a ban . Not sure what Protestants think of it. So while entire countries don't ban it based on Christian beliefs except for Vatican City and maybe Poland? it's taboo and won't go down well in your church and your community. Hinduism is arguably in favour of it , atleast the mythology is but in real life there's the same kind of zina like stigma among Hindus.

Religion aside it's quite cruel to seperate a child from its birth mother. Surrogacy is not just another 'option'.

Okay so the bottom line is….do you feel Katrina should opt for for surrogacy or adoption? She clearly desires to have her own kids as she stated many times smiley24

https://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/bollywood-news/article/I-dream-of-being-married-says-Katrina-Kaif-96362

https://www.news18.com/amp/movies/when-katrina-kaif-opened-up-about-embracing-parenthood-i-want-my-kids-to-have-8900706.html

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Whether she should have kids or not is none of my business and I'm obviously not going to tell her my views on surrogacy via SM or if I were to actually meet her . But how do I feel about it ? Well not positively. I feel it's cruel and selfish. It can cause trauma in an infant that could last all their life. As for the mother again there's some deal of agony there even if she chooses to be a surrogate for whatever reason but maybe a lot less compared to that of the child since she's an adult. But the choice part is complicated. Katrina doesn't seem like the person who would overlook all this . If she does, then I'm afraid I'm gonna think less of her. I hope she chooses adoption if she has trouble conceiving.