Kat should do surrogacy!!! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: SakZ

good reply. You should apply this to everyone though 😁

i was thinking same what happened to SH hahahaah
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

surrogacy is a good route clearly shes been having doing something and its not working

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank God for this post. Warna kat ko pata hi nahi chalta what options she has.

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

We post random things on social media without considering the wide range of audience and the impact it may have on them. There are many women in their late 30s or 40s who are trying to become mothers, but for various reasons, their wish hasn't been fulfilled. They might not be in a position to use surrogacy, which only the upper middle class or upper class can afford. Though early pregnancy was common in the past, late pregnancy was not uncommon even when medical care wasn't as advanced. So, it is not impossible now with advanced facilities.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

smiley36 Katrina has enough resources and means to do what she wants.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

I think people should mind their own business. Pregnancy is a very personal choice

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

I think people should mind their own business. Pregnancy is a very personal choice

been telling since couple of years now - but realized no use in this forum smiley36

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kamala05

We post random things on social media without considering the wide range of audience and the impact it may have on them. There are many women in their late 30s or 40s who are trying to become mothers, but for various reasons, their wish hasn't been fulfilled. They might not be in a position to use surrogacy, which only the upper middle class or upper class can afford. Though early pregnancy was common in the past, late pregnancy was not uncommon even when medical care wasn't as advanced. So, it is not impossible now with advanced facilities.

not only status..it is haram in islam and you won't find an option to opt for one in any of the islamic countries which are far many. be it even dubai which is quite advanced otherwise..

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don't think this post is in good taste...

Pivot thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think these pregnancy posts and rumours are getting ridiculous. Whether she wants to have a child, or chooses not to have a child is up to her. It is a very personal choice!