Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 months ago

For god's sake, I'm done with Abhira's costumes and hairstyles. Why sam is being made to look older than the actual age of Abhira, she's portraying? God that hairstyles. This lead deserves better, Sam deserves better. In the new pic released of RoRu and Abhimaan it's evident that makers put more efforts on Ru than Ab (I saw that in serial gossips). Ruhi's outfit has bright colour with dark border, so as Abhira. But the colour combination of Ru's outfit was more eye-catching than Ab's. Ru's hairstyle suit her, but Ab's hairstyle was evidently loosened on the top. I don't even want to get started on the buns. Like damn she's your lead man!

(Newbie's can't create polls✌️So please choose from the below options😅)

A) Show is on low budget?

B) Maker's don't know how a 22/23 year old dress?

C) Poor costumes and worst hairstyles act as Kaala teeka!

Ab's Nani was a total blast, so was her mom and par nani also wore dashing lehenga's in her 50's.

A good, stylish dress and a fabulous hairstyle is all what Ab needs now. Like immediately!!! More than Dadisa's approval.

Should we start a petition or something to voice this out to the makers? They can clip off Goenka's to have more budget to spend on their FL. Who agrees with me?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I forgot to add the accesories (earings and neckpiece) to the list of complaints!
Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Abhira's dresses are apt according to her character. Given her not so sweet nature , naira like dresses aren't suitable for her. Her belief that she knows it all and lack of humbleness makes her come across as an old person who hates people without any particular reason