Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Syon_Anya41 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Team Yash

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Priyam.khff

Correct this thing even I noticed I used to read anuseena ffs to overcome the PTSD given by that show I came through such dark stories of toxic alpha male character and female being naive but I even got to read many good stuff too with sweet ML's ... anyways Wattpad nowadays has become a p*rnhub smiley7

Keep writing 💜

Not just FF's, but most of the original books in Wattpad have the same flavour. Plot may be different, but the characterisation of FMC and MMC is comprised in a list of fixed, frozen, unchangeable bullet points. Red flag, possessive ML and Naive, sweet FL.smiley39

I will hehe, whenever I get some time smiley9smiley27

Syon_Anya41 thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Kahan se start karusmiley36 I m speechless!!

When i started reading i was gonna drop it.midway nglsmiley36 But towards the end my pov completely changed.

The way u gave the pov to Yash of using the heart to help smone even if its his rival, uff i got speechless there!! I also think u added ur personal pov here? Haina? I mean like ur life was kinda similar.. so i could connect wid Yash's pov.

But why Yuvika had to be mean😑 i know now most of the ppl r like that, u do smthing for them nd all u get is ' i didnt told u to'smiley24

But anyway its person's karma at the end, u want it or not, asked for it or not, validation of it will be given by almighty.

And in the start the way u wrote Yuvika's emotions, my heart went out to her🤧 i can completely understand her emotions, Neil was wid her through thick nd thin nd after him her life had no meaning, but Yash gave her the reason to live, to get justice to Neil, to prove her love for him at least once.

All in all, i loved it!❤️

@pink - lol why though? May I know the reason? 👀👀

@purple - ....you caught mesmiley36. Lol yeah, I projected myself a bit there. This is also one of the reasons why I'm a little bit biased towards Yash - cause I relate to him. I understand him, his family and their desperation to some extent.

@green - Yeah, but try thinking in Yuvika's pov for once. She just lost her lover and was about to die ; but all of a sudden, her business rival and enemy comes and stops her.

So I guess she felt humiliated, that someone like Yash Talwar, who is hell bent in destroying her family, who belongs to a family that has 3 decade long enmity with the Mahajans, had to come and save her life. Hence that reaction. 🤔

In most of my stories, Yuvika's character is woven that way. In my head cannon, she is a very complex character, who is often conceited and selfish. Ek Neil hi tha, jo usse sambhale rakhta tha, now even he is gone.smiley18

Also, I refuse to believe that the power and thrill of the Mahajan Throne has not gotten it to her head to some extent. So I'm glad that you thought that she was mean, cause I intended it be that way lol. smiley17

@orange - I'm glad I was able to encapsulate Yuvika's emotions and feelings in the fic properly lol. For some reason, writing about Yuvika comes easy and seamlessly to me, compared to other characters.smiley42smiley36

Thank you soo much for reading my fic and giving me your honest review! smiley9 smiley27 smiley27

Edited by Syon_Anya41 - 1 months ago
Syon_Anya41 thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: Thorn.Princess

Those thoughts do cloud one's mind, when they lose the person that meant the world to them smiley38

Please write a part 2 to this that explores that if possible smiley20

Naah naah, I just found out you have referred to a song with its lyrics, for some reason I thought you were talking about some book smiley36

You're welcome. I've actually binge watched Vanshaj very abruptly with long gaps in between (my fondest memory is Arpi's Neivika VM), but it hurts even more worse with Neil's track ending so brutally, since I had not even reached that stage in my catching up of episodes, and now I already know they will never have a happy ending smiley38smiley38

@pink - exactly. Ab dekhte hain, makers ne kya soch ke rakha hai (kuch kachra hi socha hoga) smiley36

@purple - I mean, I literally don't know how to continue this. It's a Schrodinger cat situation. You tell me, how do you think both of them are gonna react, once they find out the truth? 🤔👀

@green - Lol, I see. Personally, I don't like reading any books (But fanfics? Hell yeahsmiley16).

But yes, that 'Scion' word, and the way Anya interpreted it as 'Sy-on', and now calls Damian as 'Sy-on boy' is just so cute hehesmiley42. (Also the reason why my username is Syon_Anyasmiley9)

You know, most of Aaryan Shah's song lyrics are toxic and a bit.. explicit, but the background music and the instrumentals are just sooo good. smiley42

I would recommend you to listen to Mania, Eternal, The Beginning is The End, and Hydroxyzine Interlude. The last two songs have a really sombre, angsty feel to it, which fits this story perfectly. 😌

@blue - So true. I don't think there has been a single show in the history of ITV, where the main leads have remained unmarried for more than 300 episodes. Aur jab shaadi finally honi thi, tab inhone Dulhe Raja ko hi maar diya smiley19smiley39

Lol for me, Neil and Yuvika are living a happy life in Rishikesh, with their 10-10 bacche. Kon Mahajan, kon Bharadwaj. They are Nagars, and are alive and well.smiley42 smiley36

(Sorry for the long reply 😅)

Edited by Syon_Anya41 - 1 months ago
RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: Syon_Anya41

@pink - lol why though? May I know the reason? 👀👀

@purple - ....you caught mesmiley36. Lol yeah, I projected myself a bit there. This is also one of the reasons why I'm a little bit biased towards Yash - cause I relate to him. I understand him, his family and their desperation to some extent.

@green - Yeah, but try thinking in Yuvika's pov for once. She just lost her lover and was about to die ; but all of a sudden, her business rival and enemy comes and stops her.

So I guess she felt humiliated, that someone like Yash Talwar, who is hell bent in destroying her family, who belongs to a family that has 3 decade long enmity with the Mahajans, had to come and save her life. Hence that reaction. 🤔

In most of my stories, Yuvika's character is woven that way. In my head cannon, she is a very complex character, who is often conceited and selfish. Ek Neil hi tha, jo usse sambhale rakhta tha, now even he is gone.smiley18

Also, I refuse to believe that the power and thrill of the Mahajan Throne has not gotten it to her head to some extent. So I'm glad that you thought that she was mean, cause I intended it be that way lol. smiley17

@orange - I'm glad I was able to encapsulate Yuvika's emotions and feelings in the fic properly lol. For some reason, writing about Yuvika comes easy and seamlessly to me, compared to other characters.smiley42smiley36

Thank you soo much for reading my fic and giving me your honest review! smiley9 smiley27 smiley27

@pink: Coz thats not what i expectedsmiley36Nd Yuvika's shouting gave me headache lol, i could imagine her doing that which irritated mesmiley36

@purple: Ofc i m rytsmiley16 I hv also done that at one point, when we go through some difficult phase we hv this urge to share our emotions wid someone without showing ourselves weak nd what can be better way than to give our emotions to fictional char.

@green: Yes i do understand her feelings nd i wrote abt it too.. i didnt expected any words of gratitude or thanks from her, but she could be nice to him that he stopped her from doing stupidity

But i got it u wrote her as mean char onlysmiley36 nd yep writing mean char is easy lol

Kuch zyada hi honest opinion ho gaya but i couldnt stop myselfsmiley37

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

This is brilliant work.

Being a long time viewer I was preparing myself for Neil's demise because it was so obvious but never expected the way it happened. Your aftermath fanfiction is really well written.... something I hope to see. The obvious connection between Yash - Yuvi and the underlying connection of Neil is so well woven. Brilliant work!!

950842 thumbnail

(Sorry for the long reply 😅)

I love long replies, it means the other person has given thought to what has been said, I also give fukat ka Ted Talks, kabhi aao humare haveli (on the forums where I'm actively watching the show, which at the moment is now zero) smiley37

@pink - exactly. Ab dekhte hain, makers ne kya soch ke rakha hai (kuch kachra hi socha hoga) smiley36

Ab pata hai kya socha hai, toh likh ke bhi kya faayda? Btw check out the new article, they seem to have used this plot a little bit.

@purple - I mean, I literally don't know how to continue this. It's a Schrodinger cat situation. You tell me, how do you think both of them are gonna react, once they find out the truth? 🤔👀

Well, open the box and find out if the cat is dead or alive, will you? smiley36

Yash will be in guilt maybe coz he has blood on his hands like you mentioned in the end, but still justify it with his hatred, Yuvi will not be sure whether to like him since he has Neil's heart or continue to abhor him for his politics. Can make for an angst tale!

@green - Lol, I see. Personally, I don't like reading any books (But fanfics? Hell yeahsmiley16).

But yes, that 'Scion' word, and the way Anya interpreted it as 'Sy-on', and now calls Damian as 'Sy-on boy' is just so cute hehesmiley42. (Also the reason why my username is Syon_Anyasmiley9)

Aww yes, have you started watching/reading Spy x Family as yet though? smiley36

My UN is also from it! The alter-ego of Yor Briar ~ Ibara-Hime/Thorn Princess smiley16smiley41

You know, most of Aaryan Shah's song lyrics are toxic and a bit.. explicit, but the background music and the instrumentals are just sooo good. I would recommend you to listen to Mania, Eternal, The Beginning is The End, and Hydroxyzine Interlude. The last two songs have a really sombre, angsty feel to it, which fits this story perfectly. 😌

Thanks, I appreciate the suggestion, will listen to them smiley20

@blue - So true. I don't think there has been a single show in the history of ITV, where the main leads have remained unmarried for more than 300 episodes. Aur jab shaadi finally honi thi, tab inhone Dulhe Raja ko hi maar diya smiley19smiley39

This is by record the most DEVASTATING and DISGUSTING manner in which an iTV ML has been brutally murdered and replaced as if his existence only mattered for the FL's love life, and not because he was a powerful character on his own. Reducing his character to just that purview is just absolute BS smiley38

Lol for me, Neil and Yuvika are living a happy life in Rishikesh, with their 10-10 bacche. Kon Mahajan, kon Bharadwaj. They are Nagars, and are alive and well.smiley42 smiley36

Accha hai, let the poor souls live happily ever after in peace away from this insanity.

Palak2812 thumbnail

You write so well smiley20

Thanks for the tag smiley31

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Team Yash

Okay hehe, take your time, but you will have to tell me how it was eventually, okay? smiley9smiley27

I am already team Yash, I love revengeful and dark characterssmiley36

I wish you would continue this as I want to see him taking revenge

Aishagokhale thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Yash

Plz update new os on yash yuvika.....

Tiya_Tiara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes please update soon