Frequent Posters

Syon_Anya41 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Team Yash

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Thorn.Princess

So well written smiley38smiley38

Yuvika would obviously wanna die w.o Neil and the cold blooded murder smiley19

Yash is also kinda in character..but then still he is seeing the good in the situation too.

Also love how you actually use actual book references too, very few people I know do that smiley27

Please keep writing here smiley32

@Pink - Exactly lol. I have a feeling that they are gonna show something like this in the show too. Yuvika is currently in shock and denial, I'm 50% sure she is gonna attempt to do the unthinkable once she had realisation that Neil is gone forever.smiley19

@Purple - Thank God - I was worried that I wrote him too OOC lol. Also, Yash is a bit optimistic cause he doesn't know that Neil had to literally die just so he could live. Sach pata lagne ke baad uski waat lagne wali hai. smiley36

@green - I don't get it - do you mean the usage of the word 'Scion'? Cause funny thing, I picked it up from Spy x Family lol. It's only recently I had seen that the author Amish has a book title which includes the same word. 😅

Thank you soo much for reading, and reacting to all of my fics!! smiley9smiley27smiley27

Syon_Anya41 thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: stormfly13

Okay I loved it. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The thing that I love most about Shanjali is their intimacy regardless of the situation. Be it as Nishi or Yashika. Kudos to you for catching that so perfectly.

Keep writing more. smiley31

Are you referring to their acting in MDKD? I haven't watched that show, but on observing how talented both actors are, I'm sure their chemistry would have been fire there too. smiley36

Thank you for reading and reacting to my fic! smiley9smiley27

Syon_Anya41 thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: Priyam.khff

Yes I read it it's really overwhelming 💖 🥺you write so good you should start writing on Wattpad 😁

I'm glad you thought so lol. I hope Yash wasn't too OOC. 😅

@pink - lmao no hate to anyone, but Wattpad is dominated by authors who write innocent, sweet, Naive Female Leads ; and filled with readers who love reading about obsessive, possessive, dark, red flag Male Leads. smiley44

If you have read my other works, then you would know that I dislike these things to the core. So I'm doubtful if my writing style would be accepted in a place like Wattpad. smiley39

Thank you for reading and responding to my fic!! smiley9smiley27

Syon_Anya41 thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

Just read it , it was amazing

That "you damn woman l" line reminded me of Ron Swanson from Parks and recsmiley36

Can you please continue this as a full fledged fanfic? I'm interested in reading how both of them are gonna react when they realose that Neil's heart is beating inside Yash

Pete! I was waiting for your comment! Did you notice the dual meaning I had put in the last line? Did you notice it????smiley4👀

I just searched and saw the clip after you mentioned this - the way he says it is so funny lmaosmiley37

@purple - Tbh, I have literally no idea how to continue this lolsmiley29. You tell me. How would you think these two would react, after finding out the complete truth? 🤔

Thank you for reading and reacting to my fic!!! smiley9smiley27smiley27

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: Syon_Anya41

Pete! I was waiting for your comment! Did you notice the dual meaning I had put in the last line? Did you notice it????smiley4👀

I just searched and saw the clip after you mentioned this - the way he says it is so funny lmaosmiley37

@purple - Tbh, I have literally no idea how to continue this lolsmiley29. You tell me. How would you think these two would react, after finding out the complete truth? 🤔

Thank you for reading and reacting to my fic!!! smiley9smiley27smiley27

Yes i did notice it in the last line

I don't know how they would react but try to bring it to a full circle where Yash is the one trying to jump off the cliff and Yuvika stops / pushes him

Priyam.khff thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team DJ

I'm glad you thought so lol. I hope Yash wasn't too OOC. 😅

@pink - lmao no hate to anyone, but Wattpad is dominated by authors who write innocent, sweet, Naive Female Leads ; and filled with readers who love reading about obsessive, possessive, dark, red flag Male Leads. smiley44

If you have read my other works, then you would know that I dislike these things to the core. So I'm doubtful if my writing style would be accepted in a place like Wattpad. smiley39

Thank you for reading and responding to my fic!! smiley9smiley27

Correct this thing even I noticed I used to read anuseena ffs to overcome the PTSD given by that show I came through such dark stories of toxic alpha male character and female being naive but I even got to read many good stuff too with sweet ML's ... anyways Wattpad nowadays has become a p*rnhub smiley7

Keep writing 💜

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Kahan se start karusmiley36 I m speechless!!

When i started reading i was gonna drop it.midway nglsmiley36 But towards the end my pov completely changed.

The way u gave the pov to Yash of using the heart to help smone even if its his rival, uff i got speechless there!! I also think u added ur personal pov here? Haina? I mean like ur life was kinda similar.. so i could connect wid Yash's pov.

But why Yuvika had to be mean😑 i know now most of the ppl r like that, u do smthing for them nd all u get is ' i didnt told u to'smiley24

But anyway its person's karma at the end, u want it or not, asked for it or not, validation of it will be given by almighty.

And in the start the way u wrote Yuvika's emotions, my heart went out to her🤧 i can completely understand her emotions, Neil was wid her through thick nd thin nd after him her life had no meaning, but Yash gave her the reason to live, to get justice to Neil, to prove her love for him at least once.

All in all, i loved it!❤️

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

Are you referring to their acting in MDKD? I haven't watched that show, but on observing how talented both actors are, I'm sure their chemistry would have been fire there too. smiley36

Thank you for reading and reacting to my fic! smiley9smiley27

Yes I am referring to MDKD. I hope their chemistry is fire. It is all about execution.

And Mention not I loved it. smiley31

Edited by stormfly13 - 1 months ago
950842 thumbnail

@Pink - Exactly lol. I have a feeling that they are gonna show something like this in the show too. Yuvika is currently in shock and denial, I'm 50% sure she is gonna attempt to do the unthinkable once she had realisation that Neil is gone forever.smiley19

Those thoughts do cloud one's mind, when they lose the person that meant the world to them smiley38

@Purple - Thank God - I was worried that I wrote him too OOC lol. Also, Yash is a bit optimistic cause he doesn't know that Neil had to literally die just so he could live. Sach pata lagne ke baad uski waat lagne wali hai. smiley36

Please write a part 2 to this that explores that if possible smiley20

@green - I don't get it - do you mean the usage of the word 'Scion'? Cause funny thing, I picked it up from Spy x Family lol. It's only recently I had seen that the author Amish has a book title which includes the same word. 😅

Naah naah, I just found out you have referred to a song with its lyrics, for some reason I thought you were talking about some book smiley36

Thank you soo much for reading, and reacting to all of my fics!! smiley9smiley27smiley27

You're welcome. I've actually binge watched Vanshaj very abruptly with long gaps in between (my fondest memory is Arpi's Neivika VM), but it hurts even more worse with Neil's track ending so brutally, since I had not even reached that stage in my catching up of episodes, and now I already know they will never have a happy ending smiley38smiley38

Syon_Anya41 thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

Yes i did notice it in the last line

I don't know how they would react but try to bring it to a full circle where Yash is the one trying to jump off the cliff and Yuvika stops / pushes him

I mean... I literally have no idea how Yash would react. Would he live in guilt forever or would he try attempting suicide? If he tried killing himself, would Yuvika save him or would she be the one to push him?

After finding the truth, why would Yuvika save Yash, for he was the reason why Neil died? And if it's the opposite, then why would Yuvika push Yash, for he is the reason why her Neil's heart is still beating? 🤔

So yeah. It's a Schrodinger cat situation here. As long as the box of truth is unopened, they can interact and find a common ground. Once the truth is out, no one can predict what would happen. So I guess it's better to keep it as a One Shot itself.smiley17

Also, belated happy friendship day, Pete! smiley9smiley27