why it's so easy to take away women's rights n opportunities

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-IoSawosLD/?igsh=MTJ3eWRrbzUwazR3eQ==

Why should women compete with men who just identify as women but have full grown up body of man. They r always at disadvantage. Why can't they have seperate categories.

Is logic se to why do we have male n female categories when they don't see a difference physiologically. This forced woke culture is bullshit. Did Women struggled so much to get their rights to see men identifying as women will take away their rights n opportunities n get beaten by them.

Edited by naaznin - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

It reminds me of the you tube short where it was some senate meeting. And some foolish defender of this stuff said it would be fine for Mike Tyson to put on a wig and box women if he feels he is one smiley36

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

WTH??? This is so disgusting......I am for whatever gender they identify with.....but in sports.....they shouldn't do this....because a man identifying as a woman still has the body strength of a man....smiley29

Like there was this 50 year old man identifying as a teenage girl and was allowed in the girl's locker room.....where girls change their clothes and all.....

Why doesn't anyone file a law suit...this is very disturbing....How is a female wrestler supposed to fight a male in a sport that requires body strength...smiley22

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

WTH??? This is so disgusting......I am for whatever gender they identify with.....but in sports.....they shouldn't do this....because a man identifying as a woman still has the body strength of a man....smiley29

Like there was this 50 year old man identifying as a teenage girl and was allowed in the girl's locker room.....where girls change their clothes and all.....

Why doesn't anyone file a law suit...this is very disturbing....How is a female wrestler supposed to fight a male in a sport that requires body strength...smiley22

Exactly in competition why do we need this. Why r trans women allowed in women's sports n beauty pageants n they r made to win to show how progressive organisers r.

Some ppl r identifying as Animals so should a competition be conducted between man n animals. This is getting ridiculous day by day.

Having rights means u should get equal opportunities to choose ur partner, job n life. It doesn't mean u take away others rights n make their life difficult.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I hope she is Angela is fine and no permanent damage has been done.

Edit: Is this really fake news?

Edited by Daebak - 2 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Participating in male/female sports competitions isn't a vital thing, so if one is biologically a man no chance to compete in a women's category. As whatever someone identifies him-/herself is of no importance then. It has nothing to do with identifying but with biological condition.

Shame to the organisers to allow this.

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

but she's a biological female , fake news is being spread by transphobes on social media about her being a male. She was born with swyer syndrome which caused her to have different chromosome

https://x.com/nvsrine/status/1818392874850934928

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Well, then shame to those who spread a false assertion.

Btw, thanks for making me learn something new (Swyer Syndrome) smiley1

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Well, then shame to those who spread a false assertion.

Btw, thanks for making me learn something new (Swyer Syndrome) smiley1

not really surprised with people like JK Rowling and Elon Musk going out full fledged with their "anti-woke" and "trans bad" stuffs anyway