IF article: Fire Breaks out at Ankush and Barkha's house

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

More fun coming our way!!! Asha is going to be adopted by the maha flop couple after Nandita is murdered smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37. I cannot believe that this show is actually written by people who have their brains in their kidneys.smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley30

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/anupamaa-fire-breaks-out-at-ankush-and-barkhas-house_209517

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

I wish a fire broke out at Shah Pent Hauj so that these sadakchaap TamaShahs would die for good (including their unpaid maid and manservant) smiley44

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I wish a fire broke out at Shah Pent Hauj so that these sadakchaap TamaShahs would die for good (including their unpaid maid and manservant) smiley44

Anupamaa would have blown out the fire with a single blow.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Anupamaa would have blown out the fire with a single blow.

Just like the Big Bad Wolf who blew a house with his huffs and puffs 💨

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

How can Asha be adopted by a mentally unstable man ? I hope in case they keep the child illegally with them just for their emotional fulfillment, police arrests them , send Crapadia to a dubious and corrupt mental asylum where he is tortured and Maa to jail where she is locked up and trained to keep her mouth shut and speak very little, only when required the most.

Edited by InsaneDivine - 1 months ago
kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Just read IF article.

She finds solace in the thought of giving Asha a loving home with Anuj as her father.

Isn't it a big joke DKP???

Then with Aadhya that Home was not loving home with Anuj as her father???????

Matlab Kuchh bhi 🙄

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Just like the Big Bad Wolf who blew a house with his huffs and puffs 💨

IMG_1116.pngwah kya baat hai … I wish aisa hi ho .

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

How can Asha be adopted by a mentally unstable man ? I hope in case they keep the child illegally with them just for their emotional fulfillment, police arrests them , send Crapadia to a dubious and corrupt mental asylum where he is tortured and Maa to jail where she is locked up and trained to keep her mouth shut and speak very little, only when required the most.

Aasha will be the reason for Anuj Anupama marrying yet again for the sake of the child , Aadya will burn with jealousy of she returns and witnesses this ….. seeing her parents adopting another kid what funn …

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

So now this inept, spineless and incapable duo 'Apmaan' will ruin another child's life. Just shambolic smiley35

That young baby Aasha deserves better than the Shahi unpaid maid who always fails at everything and the literal trashcan - Majboor dumchalla

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Again adoption??? Isko really jagat mata banna hai smiley37