NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

In today's epi I found some bloopers that are really silly/funny. Here's the list. Feel free to add more, lets make it a game smiley36

1. Janvi introduces herself to the Dr Parekh as Janvi Joshi not Janvi Bundela.

2. Anushka should have changed into the pink saree after her bath. But she is still wearing the blue saree that facilitates the muh-dikhai confusion. Did the makers forget to show her in pink saree or the bathroom incident was an after-thought inserted in between to add some spice?

Me thinks it was inserted later to add shock value. Anushka's scenes in the blue saree are shot much before the bathroom scene. Dadi helps her change, but then how come is back in blue and not pink?smiley29

3. In muh-dikhai, Ujjwala introduces javni as their 'hone wali bahu'. Muh dikhai always happens with 'ho chuki bahu', not 'hone wali bahu'. That really confirms the writers are as muddled as we are. Poor things cannot keep track of the story themselves, kya ho chuka hai aur kya hone wala hai smiley39smiley5

Edited by NotYourType - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NotYourType

In today's epi I found some bloopers that are really silly/funny. Here's the list. Feel free to add more, lets make it a game smiley36

1. Janvi introduces herself to the Dr Parekh as Janvi Joshi not Janvi Bundela.

2. Anushka should have changed into the pink saree after her bath. But she is still wearing the blue saree that facilitates the muh-dikhai confusion. Did the makers forget to show her in pink saree or the bathroom incident was an after-thought inserted in between to add some spice?

Me thinks it was inserted later to add shock value. Anushka's scenes in the blue saree are shot much before the bathroom scene. Dadi helps her change, but then how come is back in blue and not pink?smiley29

3. In muh-dikhai, Ujjwala introduces javni as their 'hone wali bahu'. Muh dikhai always happens with 'ho chuki bahu', not 'hone wali bahu'. That really confirms the writers are as muddled as we are. Poor things cannot keep track of the story themselves, kya ho chuka hai aur kya hone wala hai smiley39smiley5

Hi 5 ... About saree wala blooper๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ itni hasi aayi...are jab same sadi hi pehenna tha so why all this bathroom wala drama๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

True, it could have been added later๐Ÿ˜‚

I didn't see the part were ujwala introduces Janvi.

Introducing herself as Janvi Joshi, Woh mujhe Lagta hai that Janvi hasn't yet thought herself as a Bundela.

serena_shadow thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NotYourType

That really confirms the writers are as muddled as we are. Poor things cannot keep track of the story themselves, kya ho chuka hai aur kya hone wala hai smiley39smiley5

Nice analysis meine toh most scenes skip kiye toh I didn't see itsmiley37but sahi Mei writers are also muddled upsmiley37they need to rewatch some back episodes before proceeding writing ....unka short term memory loss ki vajhe se hum viewers ko sar pakdana padta hai episode dekhe dekte ki Bhai yeh Kya ho rha ...chal Kya rha haismiley37smiley37

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

The balloon bursting scene came before the candle, some editing issues.