AG’s Mom’s Character Analysis

sasha14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Heyy!! Why is this forum so quiet? I think we should start a daily discussion thread for more activity.

I have been very confused about AG’s mom.. is she an outright negative character like AG’s gf? Or you think she is a neutral character who is not bad as a person but just doesn’t like AG and the relation that has been forced upon her by her husband maybe, since AG is adopted as far as I think?

Pour your thoughts

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well,

I dont think shes negative. Her and AG are just insecure and arrogant, thats all.smiley5 The character of Tara is interesting.smiley1 Everyone is scared of hersmiley17not respect her.

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sasha14

Heyy!! Why is this forum so quiet? I think we should start a daily discussion thread for more activity.

I have been very confused about AG’s mom.. is she an outright negative character like AG’s gf? Or you think she is a neutral character who is not bad as a person but just doesn’t like AG and the relation that has been forced upon her by her husband maybe, since AG is adopted as far as I think?

Pour your thoughts

Exactly my thoughts why haven't DT has not been created yet for this show.There's so much to discuss.

I think as of now it is shown as Tara doesn't like AG but tolerates him just for the sake of his family name and likes to control him.I guess we will get further updates on her character if we move past this current storyline of AG and his toxic girlfriend.

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Anyways updates related to the show

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Vaidehi49

Anyways updates related to the show

I think this week was a better development amongst Ag & Shivangi. They got to bond better esp when Ag found out about Shivangi's mother ki illness & their recent kidnapping scenes. Pretty nice to see the duo bond.