Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 days ago

Ignore Ignore Ignore Ignore

Edited by Swathi.A - 13 days ago
Swathi.A thumbnail

Have u guys watched love like galaxy..?

I know I'm very very late to the show but just watched it recently and i had this one doubt throughout..

If at all revenge mattered most to Ling buyi and if he knows he will be executed if he avenges , why did he propose to Chen SS in first place? If he knows he will be executed and if he marries any girl and that family will also be executed then why did he start it in first place? I wanted to know if anybody has any understanding of it..

He involved her into it and abandoned her badly.. When he clearly knows what kinda person she is and what she fears the most why did he do it..

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

I know I'm very very late to the show but just watched it recently and i had this one doubt throughout..

If at all revenge mattered most to Ling buyi and if he knows he will be executed if he avenges , why did he propose to Chen SS in first place? If he knows he will be executed and if he marries any girl and that family will also be executed then why did he start it in first place? I wanted to know if anybody has any understanding of it..

He involved her into it and abandoned her badly.. When he clearly knows what kinda person she is and what she fears the most why did he do it..

I haven't watched it yet sounds interesting will definitely check it out! What's it about?

Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

I haven't watched it yet sounds interesting will definitely check it out! What's it about?

It's Chinese period drama starring that guy from ASOL and girl from hidden love.. They were too good... I have heard about this show from many people and hence tried it out.. It came 2 yrs back but I watched 2 days back only..

Love story About a girl abandoned by parents and a boy dying to take revenge for his people Massacre... It was too good..

Both love to take revenge smiley36

Edited by Swathi.A - 13 days ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Started no gain no love

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Krinya

Started no gain no love

How is it ? I have watched upt 4 episodes so far..I liked it more from episode 2 midway..So far the couples and their banters, clashes are pretty fun!

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 13 days ago
--Priyaa-- thumbnail

It's Chinese period drama starring that guy from ASOL and girl from hidden love.. They were too good... I have heard about this show from many people and hence tried it out.. It came 2 yrs back but I watched 2 days back only..

Love story About a girl abandoned by parents and a boy dying to take revenge for his people Massacre... It was too good..

Both love to take revenge smiley36

I like the lead actors and their previous shows Hidden Love and ASOL..Will definitely check it out!

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

I heard about the show. And story seems interesting. Will definitely give a try to the show.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

How is it ? I have watched upt 4 episodes so far..I liked it more from episode 2 midway..So far the couples and their banters, clashes are pretty fun!

I am still on episode 2 but yeah so far show is good

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I just started smiley4It's good hopefully ..it's just 12 episodes?