Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Huge crush 😍 I mean these 2 shows I watched together and I can't get both out of my head..only for love and as beautiful as you🥰

Have u watched arsenal military academy? Starring xu kai? It was wonderful too.. Laughter riot smiley36

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Finally found someone crushing on this show and it's OST..It's too goooooooddddd smiley27

I loved this show too As Beautiful as you such a good show..Leads were really good and the ML was amazing! Ost was beautiful.smiley27

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 20 days ago
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

I loved the Ost of this show!

Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

I loved this show too As Beautiful as you such a good show..Leads were really good and the ML was amazing! Ost was beautiful.smiley27

Hi Priyaa..Oh yeah it was kinda mature love story with business background and han ting is such a keeper.. smiley42

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Hi Priyaa..Oh yeah it was kinda mature love story with business background and han ting is such a keeper.. smiley42

Hey.. Yeah I loved Han ting..Totally a keeper..Loved his no nonsense attitude at work but his gentle attitude towards Ji xing and how he pampered her..He was a good mentor to her too! Xu kai was great in the role. Yes, I loved the mature love story where they dealt with all ups and down realistically and how they showed the journey of Ji xing's business.smiley27

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 20 days ago
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Hey.. Yeah I loved Han ting..Totally a keeper..Loved his no nonsense attitude at work but his gentle attitude towards Ji xing and how he pampered her..He was a good mentor to her too! Xu kai was great in the role. Yes, I loved the mature love story where they dealt with all ups and down realistically and how they showed the journey of Ji xing's business.smiley27

I really like this show. Their journey is so beautiful and inspiring 😍

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

I really like this show. Their journey is so beautiful and inspiring 😍

Absolutely one of my favourite shows!😍

Swathi.A thumbnail

Absolutely one of my favourite shows!😍

I saw that this show is not that famous as other shows that came up this year like hidden love, ASOL maybe because it deals more with business background.. I badly wanted to discuss this show with someone.. Glad i found people here

Edited by Swathi.A - 19 days ago
--Priyaa-- thumbnail

I saw that this show is not that famous as other shows that came up this year like hidden love, ASOL maybe because it deals more with business background.. I badly wanted to discuss this show with someone.. Glad i found people here

Yes, it's not as popular as the other Cdramas..It's underrated. But it's a really good show..The supporting characters like Li li and the locations all were good. Glad to know you like the show too.. Would love to discuss it anytime!

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 19 days ago
Swathi.A thumbnail

Yes, it's not as popular as the other Cdramas..But it's a really good show..The supporting characters like Li li and the locations all were good. Glad to know you like the show too.. Would love to discuss it anytime!

Li li aww she was the prettiest in the show.. I found her more beautiful than FL..