Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Your Name or Nickname: Neha

Where You're From: Origin Karwar, Karnataka, India..... Born and Brought up in Mumbai..... After trotting around the world, now settled in Pune.

Your Favorite Cuisine: Goan and Karwari Fish/Prawns ( especially Spicy and sour, theTikhat Aambat dishes)

If You Had to Eat One Food or Dish for the Rest of Your Life, What Would It Be?: Karwari fish curry and rice

The Vegetable or Fruit You Think You Resemble: Banana...... Take away the peel of my initial reserve and then you will find sweetness in me, some value adding (nutrition) toosmiley2.

What’s your favorite dish to make, or what’s one recipe you’re really good at?

Besan ke laddoo ( My kids' favourite protein baars)

What’s your favorite food-related TV show or cooking show?

I don't particularly follow any TV shows but check many recipes on YouTube

Favorite Food Memory:

I was managing BMW SAP project in Germany and UK. We had some serious SLA which had to be successfully delivered. BMW IT head gave me a personal target for UK BMW Mini plant that any miss on production due to IT would be direct Loss of Sale which would be costed to IT which was already a cost department. The plant worked entirely on Just in time; so a very important interface had to be delivered to issue material orders to all suppliers before 8am every morning. When both sites were successfully delivered, the IT head invited me for lunch at his home and cooked paneer tikka in his backyard barbecue from an Indian recipe book he specially bought.smiley36..... Very sweet and kind of him to show his appreciation with a very personal Gesture smiley9

What You Hope to Find/Share Here:

A holistic discussion on Food.... Recipes, Discussing nutrition tips, Speaking out food related common issues, chats about what one ate at home today.

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 1 months ago
shalu_libra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Hey, I love making Lasagna too, but a veggie one. Do you use meat sauce? Do share the recipe in the Recipe Rendezvous thread!

Yes I use meat sauce. Sure, I will share the recipe. Nice to meet you:)

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalu_libra

Yes I use meat sauce. Sure, I will share the recipe. Nice to meet you:)

Nice to meet you too! Ahh, I'm vegetarian smiley9.. but no matter, someone will benefit from your recipe, I'm sure!
WildestDreams thumbnail

Your Name or Nickname: Wildy

Your Favorite Cuisine: Italian and Indian

If You Had to Eat One Food or Dish for the Rest of Your Life, What Would It Be? Pizza and Kadhi

If You Could Have Dinner with Any Celebrity Chef, Who Would It Be? Gordon Ramsey

The Vegetable or Fruit You Think You Resemble: Mango

What’s your favorite dish to make, or what’s one recipe you’re really good at? Lasagna, oven baked pasta, fried chicken and cake.

What’s your favorite food-related TV show or cooking show? Hell’s kitchen, Masterchef Usa and Italy

Favorite Food Memory: Too many to count