LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Hello Foodies,

We’re thrilled to have you join this forum. This thread is your chance to introduce yourself and get to know other members. Whether you’re a seasoned chef, a home cook, or just someone who loves exploring and enjoying great food, we’d love to hear from you.

(You do not have to answer all questions)

Your Name or Nickname:

Where You're From:

Your Favorite Cuisine:

If You Had to Eat One Food or Dish for the Rest of Your Life, What Would It Be?

If You Could Have Dinner with Any Celebrity Chef, Who Would It Be?

The Vegetable or Fruit You Think You Resemble:

What’s your favorite dish to make, or what’s one recipe you’re really good at?

What’s your favorite food-related TV show or cooking show?

Favorite Food Memory:

What You Hope to Find/Share Here:

We’re all about celebrating the joy of food. Introduce yourself and connect with fellow food lovers. Let’s create a vibrant and delicious community together.

Tags: oh_nakhrewaali

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Name Silvy

Where Are You From?

Los Angeles, USA

Your Favorite Cuisine?

Japanese, Thai Indian, Turkish And American.

What's Your Favorite Dish, And One Recipe Your Really Good At?

Egg Curry, Egg Sandwich, Fish Curry Japanese Chicken Curry.

Chicken Curry ( Not My Favorite But I Eat It)

Chicken Nuggets, And Chicken And Fish Burgers

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Name: Subha

Where you’re from: Originally from India living in USA

Favorite cuisine: South Indian, Italian, Indo-Chinese

If You Had to Eat One Food or Dish for the Rest of Your Life, What Would It Be?: Maggi, Biryani 😋

Favorite dish to make/what I am good that: All kinds of vegetarian curries

What I hope to find/share: Lots of recipes and interesting info on different cuisines and simple tips too.

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Your Name or Nickname: Anindita

Where You're From: India

Your Favorite Cuisine: Bengali, South Indian, Indo-Chinese, Italian, Continental

If You Had to Eat One Food or Dish for the Rest of Your Life, What Would It Be? Chowmein!!

If You Could Have Dinner with Any Celebrity Chef, Who Would It Be? Chef Sanjeev Kapoor or Chef Ranveer Brar

The Vegetable or Fruit You Think You Resemble: 🤔

What’s your favorite dish to make, or what’s one recipe you’re really good at? My mom loves to eat White Sauce Pasta made by me. So It's my favorite dish to make and also I am good at Bengali style Chicken Curry and Kolkata style Biriyani.

What’s your favorite food-related TV show or cooking show? MasterChef India/Australia. Khana Khazana in childhood.

Favorite Food Memory: When I posted my first dish at social media and it received appreciation.

What You Hope to Find/Share Here: I am trying to be a pro home chef so discussion related to various cuisines, dishes and their recipes along with various nutritional value of the dish. Also venturing into health friendly recipes

shalu_libra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Your Name or Nickname: Shalu

Your Favorite Cuisine: Punjabi, Andhra, Gujarati

If You Had to Eat One Food or Dish for the Rest of Your Life, What Would It Be? Bread

If You Could Have Dinner with Any Celebrity Chef, Who Would It Be? Jamie Oliver

What’s your favorite dish to make, or what’s one recipe you’re really good at? I love making Lasagna but I am good at making Choux de Craquelins

What You Hope to Find/Share Here: Tips & information on baking, suggestions of good dishes from different cuisines, exchange of good, tried recipes

minakrish thumbnail

Your Name or Nickname: Mrinalini but go by Mrina on the forum

Your Favorite Cuisine: Oh, I love many cuisines. I cannot point out my favorite. It completely depends on my mood and what my palette would like at that moment in time.smiley36

If You Could Have Dinner with Any Celebrity Chef, Who Would It Be?: Gordon Ramsay smiley27

What’s your favorite dish to make, or what’s one recipe you’re really good at?: Thai Red Curry is my signature dish (I make my own paste too), but I am a hotel management graduate and I love cooking so there are a lot of things I love cooking. I keep trying new recipes.

What’s your favorite food-related TV show or cooking show?: I used to follow Masterchef Australia until 2 years ago. I still follow Masterchef US. I enjoy most shows hosted by Gordan Ramsay. I watch Kitchen Nightmares, Hotel Hell and Uncharted whenever I get free time.smiley9

Favorite Food Memory: Too many to count.smiley37

What You Hope to Find/Share Here: I would like to find new recipes that I haven't tried before.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: AninditaB

My mom loves to eat White Sauce Pasta made by me. So It's my favorite dish to make.

Ooh.. I've been looking for a good recipe! Please do post the recipe on the Recipe Rendezvous thread! smiley9

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5358937

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalu_libra

I love making Lasagna but I am good at making Choux de Craquelins

Hey, I love making Lasagna too, but a veggie one. Do you use meat sauce? Do share the recipe in the Recipe Rendezvous thread!
AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Ooh.. I've been looking for a good recipe! Please do post the recipe on the Recipe Rendezvous thread! smiley9

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5358937

It's a simple recipe for Pasta. Still I would share the recipe!! I was going to make Pasta this week only, so I would definitely share the recipe along with a photo

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Your Name or Nickname: Forum pe sab Troubley kehte hain smiley16

Your Favorite Cuisine: Italian

The Vegetable or Fruit You Think You Resemble: Potato

What’s your favorite dish to make, or what’s one recipe you’re really good at?

White sauce pasta with mushrooms

Asparagus risotto

What’s your favorite food-related TV show or cooking show?

MasterChef Canada

What You Hope to Find/Share Here: Fun variations of classic recipes, like minded foodies. I love making dishes that may appear complex(too restauranty) but are actually fairly simple to prepare.