Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Hmm where is Mita Vashisht these days? She seemed like a good actress?

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Hmm where is Mita Vashisht these days? She seemed like a good actress?

I remember her as the psycho wife of OM from kahani ghar ghar ki and the psycho sister of rishi kapoor from kuch khati kuch meethi smiley36 ..i am sure she is much more capable than the roles I remember her for..

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There's no way she d have 'overshadowed' Manisha just by baring her arms 😆. If Ratnam actually said that it was quite silly of him.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Manisha was fab in Dil Se. The one actress who was known as the beauty who did not need makeup.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

I remember her as the psycho wife of OM from kahani ghar ghar ki and the psycho sister of rishi kapoor from kuch khati kuch meethi smiley36 ..i am sure she is much more capable than the roles I remember her for..

Trishna. I liked that character even though you weren't supposed to. She had no patience for Parvati Didi's holier than thou BS.

Edited by SavitaBarbie - 1 months ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

There is a scene in the movie where MV helps MK wear a bomb vest

She says they both were supposed to be somewhat naked in that scene, she worked hard on her body for that scene but MK didn't, so the director asked her to cover up, so she wouldn't upstage Manisha while Manisha 'bared'

She's upset she was asked to cover up by the director and not allowed to be (somewhat) naked?

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Manisha performed the best in the movie.

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

She got to show it off in Taal, and we all saw she had a toned physique. So, no worries, all’s well that ends well.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ummmm she said ‘she realized’. smiley36 Well, it could also be that director saw her bare body and just didn’t like it, or that didn’t fit the screen. Might not have anything to do with MK at all. smiley36 Sorry not a fan of MK at all, but this woman sounds bitter for no reason really. smiley24