Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

you know that's coming ... smiley9

Bubu Dudu Yier Sticker

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Ab woh dono itne easy hote toh how aapko unhe likhne me maza kaise aata phir, socho smiley36

They are just giving you content, so that you won't feel content & will give us more content to make us feel content.... 😂😂

I know you will mould him in such a way that will make us convinced about him being guilt ridden & along with Jhanak we will forgive him too, as I said you are too good with Emotions & when it comes to Ani & Jhanak, you know them so well, So I'm sure you will nail it...

BTW, what about she visiting his place? She didn't have any place to stay yet 😛😛

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

thanks asmi!! I am so glad you guys loved it! It encourages me to write more and your detailed reviews tell me I am going on the right path !! smiley43

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

You are sooo sooo good......when it comes to capturing emotions....and showcasing romance....smiley27

You have fabulously captured the divine emotion when both of them reconnected with their love ...after a painful hiatus.. so beautifully depicts that 'incompleteness in absence'....

It had everything...from his playful teasing to him getting afraid that he is so close to losing the chocolate battle...and the way he chose to stop this...was sooo awwsmiley42... screaming that feeling of "haq"...the way you have described it is sooo beautiful..

The tonal shift that you showcased from her asking him about the lizard to eventually giving in to her overwhelming emotions...and holds on to her urging her to be with him for few more moments is soo soo magical....

Amazing images....like I can see the efforts you have put in....

And most special part...how much I love this song.....!!!!! Divine, serene...and soo soo beautiful...

I am loving this slow burn between our babies...

Would love to see them like this on screen...but I know you won't disappoint....smiley42Beautiful......

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

thanks asmi!! I am so glad you guys loved it! It encourages me to write more and your detailed reviews tell me I am going on the right path !! smiley43

You definitely are in the right path

I am loving this writing where they are exhibiting such playfulness with so much emotions underneath,slowburn is what I love the most

It is definitely a build up for the moment I am eagerly waiting for saanson ko saanson me I am loving this build up and I know that you won't disappoint