Rewinding the Journey of Shaurya and Anokhi ki kahani 😍

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Rewinding the Journey: A Fresh Look at Shaurya and Anokhi Ki Kahanismiley42

Join us as we rewind the journey of "Shaurya and Anokhi Ki Kahani," a captivating tale of love and growth. Shaurya, a distinguished college professor, crosses paths with Anokhi, his determined and bright student. What starts as a mentor-student relationship blossoms into a beautiful love story, filled with challenges, triumphs, and unforgettable moments. As we rewatch this compelling series, we delve deeper into the characters' journeys, exploring the nuances of their evolving relationship and the inspiring lessons they impart.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

smiley1Shaurya Sabharwal smiley1

Anokhi Bhalla

Edited by Bhavisweet03 - 1 months ago
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 19 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Bhavi I'm glad you recommended this show to me I'm loving the show so far..can't wait to discuss it here after watching more episodes today..I love the FL's strong character and Shaurya's stronh willed mom too..it will be interesting to watch the two strong headed totally opposite characters Shaurya and Anokhi fall in love and his change of perception..😊🩷

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 1 months ago
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Bhavi I miss them so much...my fav couplesmiley19

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Bhavi I miss them so much...my fav couplesmiley19

I too miss them alot smiley42 that's why I thought to watch it again from episode 1

I finished first 5 episodes and oh gosh that Jugni song reminds me of all those golden days when show was on air

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Hey Bhavi I'm glad you recommended this show to me I'm loving the show so far..can't wait to discuss it here after watching more episodes today..I love the FL's strong character and Shaurya's stronh willed mom too..it will be interesting to watch the two strong headed totally opposite characters Shaurya and Anokhi fall in love and his change of perception..😊🩷

I am so happy you started this show. I am more excited than you 🤭

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

I too miss them alot smiley42 that's why I thought to watch it again from episode 1

I finished first 5 episodes and oh gosh that Jugni song reminds me of all those golden days when show was on air

Their sizzling scenes together were the most passionate ive ever seen....they could just look at each other and you could feel goosebumpssmiley19

The show failed due to timeslot

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Their sizzling scenes together were the most passionate ive ever seen....they could just look at each other and you could feel goosebumpssmiley19

The show failed due to timeslot

Completely agree with you. Because of TRP show got off air

Otherwise still people are trending the show on twitter. Love the couple alot and even all the songs are so beautiful 😍😍

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Completely agree with you. Because of TRP show got off air

Otherwise still people are trending the show on twitter. Love the couple alot and even all the songs are so beautiful 😍😍

I cant forget that back hugsmiley42

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

I cant forget that back hugsmiley42

Even some of the scenes I watched more than hundred times smiley9

Like that bridge scene, their confession scene, wedding track, Goa scenes

I remember Ahir too. We used to ship Ahir and Shaurya 🤭

Edited by Bhavisweet03 - 1 months ago