Ranveer's next with Aditya Dhar has started filming

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Article from yesterday, ranveer has officially started his next film.

According to sources close to the development, Ranveer Singh and Aditya Dhar’s next will be backed by Jio Studios and the filming has begun today. “Ranveer Singh and Aditya Dhar have found their production partner in Jio Studios, who heard the script and were bowled over by the narration. The studio will be going all out to mount the film on a scale that it deserves as they completely believe in the subject and the ability of Ranveer and Aditya to bring in the audience to the big screen,” revealed the source.

According to insiders, this will be among the bigger films under production for Jio Studios. “It’s a real-life story from the tenure of Ajit Doval in his younger days. While all character dynamics are under wraps, Ranveer’s character is from Punjab, which is the reason for him to grow the beard. It’s a first for him. R Madhavan and Akshaye Khanna play the part of senior officers from Indian Intelligence Agency, R&AW,” the source added.

Edited by zara321 - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chalo...all the nataakbaazi bore fruit. Dancing on stage like it's his his sage waale ka Vyaah, taking a week off to MC their cruise to all sorts of Shenanigans.....Ranveer finally got Ambani to finance his project. He worked hard, well deserved. 👏👏👏

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Chalo...all the nataakbaazi bore fruit. Dancing on stage like it's his his sage waale ka Vyaah, taking a week off to MC their cruise to all sorts of Shenanigans.....Ranveer finally got Ambani to finance his project. He worked hard, well deserved. 👏👏👏

Looks like that’s the way to go for BW here on given how much chaplusi poor Ranbir had to do of Akash before securing the financing for love& War. All the keys are in their hands now.

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Looks like that’s the way to go for BW here on given how much chaplusi poor Ranbir had to do of Akash before securing the financing for love& War. All the keys are in their hands now.

If someone coming off a 500 cr Grosser has to do Chaplusi, can't even imagine what someone with 3 disasters has to do. Anyways I'm happy Ranveer has managed to find some financiers who still believe in his "Star power".

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

If someone coming off a 500 cr Grosser has to do Chaplusi, can't even imagine what someone with 3 disasters has to do. Anyways I'm happy Ranveer has managed to find some financiers who still believe in his "Star power".

500 cr was because of Vanga, isn’t it? BW on their own has lost the public’s trust.

Anyway, do you really think Ambanis have built their empire by throwing money on a whim at those who dance and do chaplusi?

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

No but fr did Ranbir stans think Veer was gonna sit jobless at home forever...please be less pressed about Ranveer getting a good film.

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Woah so is Ranveer playing a young Doval...I am so intrigued. There is always this talk about Doval's illustrious career. Even my Dad will be into this since he likes Doval. Spy movies really are one of my fave genre!!
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

officialjiostudios

This is what movie dreams are made of!

Helmed by#RanveerSingh, directed by #AdityaDhar, this much-anticipated collaboration between #JioStudios and #B62Studios is all set to dazzle you with a stellar cast like never before.

@ranveersingh @duttsanjay #AkshayeKhanna@actormaddy @rampal72 @adityadharfilms#JyotiDeshpande @dhar_lokesh @officialjiostudios@b62studios

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

No wonder he was hanging upside down and doing what not at the Ambani wedding. smiley36

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good for him I guess?