Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

leap ke baad yeh profession try kar sakta hai

and he can cook and clean while Abhira becomes judge too smiley37

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

what is going on ? Upcoming ?

it's the scene after the kabaddi match. Rohit and Armaan are hurt. Ruhi is supposed to put a bandage on Rohit's neck but she's too busy staring at Armaan she ends up putting the bandage on Rohit's heartsmiley37

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

why does Rohit ( Romit) look like he’s swatting a fly …but honestly bacche ke Saath ladne mei kya heroism…bring back Yuvraj or Karan…Dadi ko udao or close to…then let Armaan flex his muscles, save the hag if he has to and then leave saying, by giving her back her life he’s repaid the lifetime karz….ab main azad hoon…I am so manifesting this..how can they show her throw around slurs on his birth and subject him to a lifetime of oppression and humiliation..and then shed some tears and sweet words of apology to be redeemed overnight ..I hope the wicked witch has a hand in Shivani’s death, direct or indirect …!

Dadi ko kidnap karlo koi ,,,ek teer se do teen nishaane ussise mil jaayega smiley37...But kidnappers itna bada risk utayega kya smiley37

Edited by Visszz - 1 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nephy1

I am talking about ipk, geet, qubool hai and ishqbaaz..

As far as I remember all are gul's show

If push pull thing ko side pe rakha ,, baat me point toh hai...But after imlie and post covid unka bhi zyaada kuch nahi hai..

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

it's the scene after the kabaddi match. Rohit and Armaan are hurt. Ruhi is supposed to put a bandage on Rohit's neck but she's too busy staring at Armaan she ends up putting the bandage on Rohit's heartsmiley37

I find Armaan terribly at fault in all this ..even after knowing Ruhi’s persisting feelings for him and Rohit’s insecurities, he chooses to live under the same roof as them ..what does he want really ? Kaveri is seeing all this and doesn’t care ? Like she relieved him of his official duties, why doesn’t she ask Armaan to leave the house in a bid to save Rohit’s marriage ..assuming it can be saved …this is all just so smiley11
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1817106715562676276?t=gS3VxtJPlabbxYZcafAqZA&s=19

This actually looks disgusting and it's making me uncomfortable. Thodi toh sharam karle Ruhi behensmiley44

smiley11smiley11smiley11

Kuch aur nahi kehna mujhe smiley7 smiley7

I find Armaan terribly at fault in all this ..even after knowing Ruhi’s persisting feelings for him and Rohit’s insecurities, he chooses to live under the same roof as them ..what does he want really ? Kaveri is seeing all this and doesn’t care ? Like she relieved him of his official duties, why doesn’t she ask Armaan to leave the house in a bid to save Rohit’s marriage ..assuming it can be saved …this is all just so smiley11

https://x.com/AnuAchuY/status/1817113026299883959?t=l5bLjC_YOfi-q3KDbFdFXQ&s=19

There's another bts where Rohit yells at Ruhi and says "tumhare dil aur dimag mein aaj bhi Armaan hai" in front of the family and Armaan feels awkward. Seriously how will he and Abhira live with Ru-Rohit under the same roof after their wedding.

Kaveri ka samjh nahi aata. I'm convinced she hates Rohit too..coz no grandmother or mother would want a woman for their son who's clearly in love with someone else.

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

smiley11smiley11smiley11

Kuch aur nahi kehna mujhe smiley7 smiley7

where are they really going with this ? How is separating Armaan and Abhira the solution ? If there is a leap, Armaan should be the one to leave that house before then with or without Abhira
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

https://x.com/AnuAchuY/status/1817113026299883959?t=l5bLjC_YOfi-q3KDbFdFXQ&s=19

There's another bts where Rohit yells at Ruhi and says "tumhare dil aur dimag mein aaj bhi Armaan hai" in front of the family and Armaan feels awkward. Seriously how will he and Abhira live with Ru-Rohit under the same roof after their wedding.

Kaveri ka samjh nahi aata. I'm convinced she hates Rohit too..coz no grandmother or mother would want a woman for their son who's clearly in love with someone else.

@ awkward is a very mild word for what Armaan should be feeling ….if he has any genuine feelings for his brother, he should walk so far away from him that he cannot be found even if they want to try and look…allow Rohit and Rubi a real chance at their marriage if they want one ..with Armaan around that will never happen ! Forget all others, how does gyani Abhira not see this ..since she’s taught him to laugh and be fun, why doesn’t she teach Armaan to have some shame as well ?
Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago