Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

eww why does that dangling silver thing exist smiley22

Because Sam can apparently pull off literally any crappy outfit and accessories smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Because Sam can apparently pull off literally any crappy outfit and accessories smiley36

She is a very pretty person but that does not mean that my eyes deserve to see ugly clothes smiley22

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

She is a very pretty person but that does not mean that my eyes deserve to see ugly clothes smiley22

Haww! smiley3

Ab aur kya bolun?

But I agree smiley37

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I maintain that the best Abhira has looked on this show is in her Basant Panchami attire …she looked gorgeous and feminine …don’t know why they haven’t styled her like that ..and as hot as dresses and stuff might be, nothing to beat a saree/ lehenga on an Indian body and face ..but not the frilly border fuglies that Ruhi 1.0 used to wear …I think Naira was given dresses but they styled her in a way that she looked hot and not childlike ..they’re not doing that with Abhira ..

Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

this look has gotten stale now …I am surprised frankly that someone like Sam who’s experimenting with her looks on insta is not too focused on her onscreen persona ..there’s no way in hell DKP is sponsoring Kaveri’s sarees or likely even some of Charu/ Kiara’s outfits

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I maintain that the best Abhira has looked on this show is in her Basant Panchami attire …she looked gorgeous and feminine …don’t know why they haven’t styled her like that ..and as hot as dresses and stuff might be, nothing to beat a saree/ lehenga on an Indian body and face ..but not the frilly border fuglies that Ruhi 1.0 used to wear …I think Naira was given dresses but they styled her in a way that she looked hot and not childlike ..they’re not doing that with Abhira ..

Traditional attire then can experiment and mess up once or twice, but who can go wrong with jeans and top🤦‍♀️

🤦‍♀️ this has become my most used emoji after joining this forumsmiley36

Edited by Rash_H - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Traditional attire then can experiment and mess up once or twice, but who can go wrong with jeans and top🤦‍♀️

🤦‍♀️ this has become my most used emoji after joining this forumsmiley36

Bold - think a few of us have been petitioning the addition of a few imperative emojis here.. the most important being banging head on wall/face palm/headdesk smiley37 join in on the chorus smiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Mujhe udti udti khabar aayi Hai Ki Abhira insaan nhi angel Hai iss dharti pe?? I had no idea Rishta was a supernatural show. Yaar Mujhe Kisi ne nhi bataya

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Mujhe udti udti khabar aayi Hai Ki Abhira insaan nhi angel Hai iss dharti pe?? I had no idea Rishta was a supernatural show. Yaar Mujhe Kisi ne nhi bataya

supernatural toh hai. Abhira is an angel and Armaan is a monster.smiley37

hindi adaptation of beauty and the beastsmiley42