Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Are yaar..

I toh dislike itv in whole..

I made that comment in respect of andhon mein kaana raja..

That out of all she is okay....

I haven't even watched her shows..

Just clips and mainly of romantic scenes so I know she had capability of shpwing intense romance unlike others...

As drama is ekta forte...

Yeh hi kaha hai meine bas.....

https://x.com/roueluvz/status/1817024744211829140?t=GVZwIbxdj8YnZ98J7-43zA&s=19

Seems like Rishta's stylist is Armaan solo (who hates Abhira)smiley37

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

it’s a bit hard to spoil perfection isn’t it πŸ˜‚

those green eyes, those chiseled features, those everything …oh God I am fangirling and this is not even the AT ..chalo teekh hai..roz thodi na karti hoon smiley37

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Visszz

Though the writers kept playing with characters. ,but the way Ab as a character choosing MG over Ar really needs a valid explanation...Health can play becoz that 100+Angry young man ko jab angry aatha hai ,selective heart attack aatha hai,,,....And Ab itna insensitive toh hai nahi ki usse aise situation ne ignore kare.

The most sane way to keep character intact is memory loss though it also doesn't had any proper logic becoz Poddars and Goenkas met with her same day. ..So if she remembers Goenkas means she remembers Ar too...But phir bhi there is no connection btwn logic and this show...So chalega..

there is no need to remember gks. They can use the so called blood relationship and tell her that ak handed over her responsibility to them before she died. They can also lie about ak death cause too. I think it will make more sense to their lies if they see ab hating them after IR and choosing ar. Then they won't want ab to hate them again and go back to ar leaving them. So abhira's memory loss after IR through an accident for which ar is responsible indirectly, will be the best. Ar responsible coz MG needs a reason to lash out at ar and stop him from meeting ab. πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Sajini235 - 1 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sajini235

there is no need to remember gks. They can use the so called blood relationship and tell her that ak handed over her responsibility to them before she died. They can also lie about ak death cause too. I think it will more sense to their lies if they see ab hating them after IR and choosing ar. Then they won't want ab to hate them again and go back ar leaving them. So abhira's memory loss after IR through an accident for which ar is responsible indirectly, will be the best. Ar responsible coz MG needs a reason to lash out at ar and stop him from meeting ab. πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ‘πŸ‘

Usse reason ke zaroorat bhi nahi hai ..According to MG petrol ke paise bhi Ar ke wajah se increase hothe hai smiley37

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Visszz

Usse reason ke zaroorat bhi nahi hai ..According to MG petrol ke paise bhi Ar ke wajah se increase hothe hai smiley37

for lash out, yes...but to stop ar from meeting ab, they should have a solid reason. Else ar won't backout...
-cynicalmess- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

No wonder Abhira chose today to taroing khadusmaan

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

https://x.com/usernotnaming/status/1817014883071754444?t=tGkpKdfkvwgXf8t_MQe7Gg&s=19

Armaan ko konsi practice karni haismiley42

Also Abhira didn't push him today, small.merciessmiley37

Mujhe toh Abhira ka samjh nhi Aata ......she was okay with this aur Kabhi Kabhi peetna shuru kar deti Hai.smiley37smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Mujhe toh Abhira ka samjh nhi Aata ......she was okay with this aur Kabhi Kabhi peetna shuru kar deti Hai.smiley37smiley37

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1817006357037355092

I guess we know what turns her on now