Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

smiley42smiley42

nhi likhna mujhe nhi likhna mujhe

mussoorie ke time kitne hormones the Abhira ke paas..ab kya ho gaya hai bbg kosmiley13
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

mussoorie ke time kitne hormones the Abhira ke paas..ab kya ho gaya hai bbg kosmiley13

Abhi she is concentrating on Agenda No.2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Armaan ke chashme ke saath wo bhi udd gayesmiley39

I forgot about the no filter thread man 😭😭 bhut kuch bolna tha par wo lock hogya... Dukh. dard. peeda 🤧
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: ceyy

I forgot about the no filter thread man 😭😭 bhut kuch bolna tha par wo lock hogya... Dukh. dard. peeda 🤧

you will get opportunity tomorrow smiley36

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Maine bola tha Twitter pe kalesh hoga because of that Article.

Something is wrong with that article ..Last para is not clear. trust questioning infront table ke upar,fear kuch samaj nahi aa rah hai..Bas kalesh start Kiya yahi samaj aa gaya,,matlab episode pe kuch aur hi honewaala hai...Ye achanak ye kya hai smiley37

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Were you mad at him here too, I love when he's physical smiley42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krvs-WFOqHU

Iss scene hi sabka umeed badaya hai....smiley37

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

her choosing Manish Goenka after the way he treated her mother from the time of Ruhi’s mom’s accident would be far worse ?I feel the only way they can separate now is if a third party intervenes in some manner …or one of them is considered lost or dead ..but has lost his or her memory ..a very cliched track …also what is their plan with re to Ruhi ..that will determine a lot of things

Though the writers kept playing with characters. ,but the way Ab as a character choosing MG over Ar really needs a valid explanation...Health can play becoz that 100+Angry young man ko jab angry aatha hai ,selective heart attack aatha hai,,,....And Ab itna insensitive toh hai nahi ki usse aise situation ne ignore kare.

The most sane way to keep character intact is memory loss though it also doesn't had any proper logic becoz Poddars and Goenkas met with her same day. ..So if she remembers Goenkas means she remembers Ar too...But phir bhi there is no connection btwn logic and this show...So chalega..

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Missing Krish in the kabbadi scenes

He is my fav chorus gang member

Originally posted by: Visszz

Though the writers kept playing with characters. ,but the way Ab as a character choosing MG over Ar really needs a valid explanation...Health can play becoz that 100+Angry young man ko jab angry aatha hai ,selective heart attack aatha hai,,,....And Ab itna insensitive toh hai nahi ki usse aise situation ne ignore kare.

The most sane way to keep character intact is memory loss though it also doesn't had any proper logic becoz Poddars and Goenkas met with her same day. ..So if she remembers Goenkas means she remembers Ar too...But phir bhi there is no connection btwn logic and this show...So chalega..

Ya memory loss should be their best shot, better illogical than ugly