Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I really need Abhira to flirt with himsmiley7

have you seen her do anything remotely adult .. in the context of man-woman intimacy that is …all kindergarten stuff …smiley7

Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fortnight

i was mad at him isiliye tab hot nahi creepy laga thasmiley37

Were you mad at him here too, I love when he's physical smiley42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krvs-WFOqHU

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Were you mad at him here too, I love when he's physical smiley42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krvs-WFOqHU

Ye din pata nhi kaha gyesmiley13smiley13

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

At this point, an Mu between them makes no sense ..so if a separation has to happen, what if they take a page out of Ek Duje Ke Liye ..where the leads are asked by their parents to stay apart for a year to prove their love ..what if Rohit says that he will forgive Armaan only if he suffers the same fate as him ..one year away from his family and the woman he loves …without any communication whatsoever …? But going for a leap without IR makes no sense either …so don’t really know where this is going ..only thing that is clear is the bubble is going to burst soon enough

Mu logically at this point of time is not possible, but why they need to keep proving their love and rohit asking them to be apart will again be like their relationship being driven by others and after all these lamba chauda dialogues it dosent make sense. After IR they can create mu between the 2 families and each choosing their own then we may get the love hate kind of relationship

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

have you seen her do anything remotely adult .. in the context of man-woman intimacy that is …all kindergarten stuff …smiley7

Next time minie-mouse pehn ke aayegi.smiley42smiley42

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Mu logically at this point of time is not possible, but why they need to keep proving their love and rohit asking them to be apart will again be like their relationship being driven by others and after all these lamba chauda dialogues it dosent make sense. After IR they can create mu between the 2 families and each choosing their own then we may get the love hate kind of relationship

her choosing Manish Goenka after the way he treated her mother from the time of Ruhi’s mom’s accident would be far worse ?I feel the only way they can separate now is if a third party intervenes in some manner …or one of them is considered lost or dead ..but has lost his or her memory ..a very cliched track …also what is their plan with re to Ruhi ..that will determine a lot of things
Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago

her choosing Manish Goenka after the way he treated her mother from the time of Ruhi’s mom’s accident would be far worse ?

Yes it would be but 100% sure sometime she will accept them and it will happen before their wedding

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Yes it would be but 100% sure sometime she will accept them and it will happen before their wedding

that she will ..but choosing to let go of Armaan for Manish might not sit well with an audience even …

that she will ..but choosing to let go of Armaan for Manish might not sit well with an audience even …

Not let go types where they separate (not I don't want to see your face type) but some sort of friction where they both stand their point and neither is ready to give up.

Edited by Rash_H - 1 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

gussa aaraha hai mujhe.........kitne bacche hai ye dono smiley7smiley7 zarurat se zyada hi cute haismiley29smiley29......reverse mein chal rahe, deal marriage mein tension thi ab bad khi-khi karte rehte hain.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 months ago