Team Phufasa

Posted: 1 months ago

1000062080.jpg

Your message is too short.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Sahi toh bol rahi hai, "its not Ar who has faced trauma, Armaan has also faced" I am with her.

Tbh i want to know the context, why this sudden "prove your love" test for Abhira. Did she reject his marriage proposal again? Also the article says he will question her in front of everyone. Toh Ruhi ki umeed tutegi ya strong hogi

Jaan ne ke liye dekhna padega yeh rishta kya kehlata haismiley44

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Tbh i want to know the context, why this sudden "prove your love" test for Abhira. Did she reject his marriage proposal again? Also the article says he will question her in front of everyone. Toh Ruhi ki umeed tutegi ya strong hogi

Aandhi aaye ya toofan, Ruhi ki umeed strong rahegi.......ambuja cement se bani hai uski umeed.

Kuch nahi hoga. Woh "Ruhi feeds Armaan" wale scene ki tarah sabka popoat hoga smiley14

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Kuch nahi hoga. Woh "Ruhi feeds Armaan" wale scene ki tarah sabka popoat hoga smiley14

I am still waiting for that scene. smiley24
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Mujhe cake scene chahiye, I want to know kaun se flavour ka cake banaya haismiley13smiley13

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Armaan idiot, Table se gir ke pyaar confirm hota hai.........meri Ruru tumhare liye cliff se bhi gir jaati.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Fortnight

i doubt it has anything to do with love…most likely it is about trust ..there is probably some scenario where he feels frustrated that she doesn’t trust him …and she proves that is not the case …is it about the game ? As in, is this happening during the match ?