Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

Waise ruhi might be thinking after open play of emotion of armaan in kabadi BTS yeh woh armaan to nahi hain jisse main janti hoon smiley36

When armaan was so open about her emotions

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

MG ko itni tension ho rahi hai Ruhi toh le aao wapis, dusro ko kyu blame kar rahe ho.

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pehele sirf show me characters aur story inconsistent thi ab IF ke article bhi hone lage 😂😂😂

Ek para me abhira's proposal how she decorated and proposed Ar, dusre ne out of nowhere armaan expressing his feelings and fears, phir sab log kaha se aa gaye isme?

Ye sab aaj ki date me hota tab bhi samaj me aata ki bhai mahol wesa tha to armaan sa bahek gaye but ye kabbadi k baad kaha ye sab aa gaya!

Edited by Observer007 - 1 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

The audacity of MG to blame Poddars when they are fighting the GH case for free, helped in getting Ruhi out of jail and it was his great-granddaughter who willingly went to Poddar house after confessing about her umeed.

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Waise ruhi might be thinking after open play of emotion of armaan in kabadi BTS yeh woh armaan to nahi hain jisse main janti hoon smiley36

When armaan was so open about her emotions

"Armaan ek bhot shant and serious insaan hai"smiley37smiley37smiley37
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Let the episode comes I will not tell anything now

Edited by Fortnight - 1 months ago