Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Koi batega why are KV and Phupha Sa there?? smiley37smiley37

Dadi ne hi toh maafi mangani thi agar haar jate toh...

Kaash haar jatesmiley24

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Ruhi is doing her cringe in front of all now. Jeez! Does she think no one has eyes.

Even 150 year old buddha is playing kabbadi πŸ™ˆπŸ™„

Its second hand embarrassment to watch her cringe behavior . Chee. Ghatiya.

I feel irritated seeing his face 😞

Abhira ke maa(not a fan of the mother but) ko ek rupee bhi diye Bina rishta Tod dia, she has just lost her husband 3 months back, had a 6.5 year old son and abhira in her womb, her dead husband 's aakhri nishani. Zero empathy, never cared or tried to find where his granddaughter is , and splurged everything on this roohi. And abhira and her mom lived a life of middle class when Akshara 's maternal and paternal family is crazy rich like Ambanis. This budha used up Abhira 's share of property on roohi , good that he became bankrupt lol. Serves him right πŸ‘

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Aisa kaun sa track aane waala hain where armaan has to trust abhira & overcome fear of losing herπŸ€”???

When Identity revealation happens, manish will definitely try to seperate abhimaan and might ask abhira to chose between family and ar (means love) just like kv asked ar (I know its stupid as gks have no right on ab after abandoning ak, but still..for the sake of drama) Then ab will chose ar saying that he is her only family after ak, hopefully.
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

"the show's creators are working hard to keep high voltage drama alive"smiley37smiley37smiley37

1000044060.jpg

Indono ka bachpana hi chale ja raha hai.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Bet is on KV she has to be there, and Phuphasa ke bina aap thodi na match dhekogesmiley36

I would have loved to see Phupha Sa in yellow t-shirt nd shorts smiley42smiley42

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

actually Manish shayad palat jaye after IR. He's already pro Abhira even after knowing that Ruhi hates her. Akshu ki beti hai jaan ne ke baad i don't think kisi ki sunega. And Ruhi can use this opportunity to separate AbhiMaan. But itna buildup diya hai AbhiMaan ka that they're each other's only family I don't think she will choose Buddha over Armaan.

Bold - then if they want they can go for a memory loss track of abhira if needed. This doesn't mean that I wanna see abhimaan seperation, but ultimately memory loss track is 1000 times better than a bs MU seperation.
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Abhira and Armaan are so vella that they are practicing for Kabaddi match.

Abhira and Armaan are so vella that they are practicing for Kabaddi match.

practice mein romance milega smiley24
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

"the show's creators are working hard to keep high voltage drama alive"smiley37smiley37smiley37

1000044060.jpg

Mujhe ye batao is Article ke baad Armaan ki bashing zoro shoro se start hui ya nhi??

Mujhe ye batao is Article ke baad Armaan ki bashing zoro shoro se start hui ya nhi??

abhi tak toh nahi huismiley13