Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

let’s hope he inherits Naitik’s naseeb on getting to see his newborns

I guess he will inherit Naitik’s fate and get to see his newborns and as all Abhria’s dreams are coming true slowly ,so dream of Armaan taking care of pregnant Abhira might come true. Jitna bhi separations ho shaadi se pehle ho jaye that could be another reason for delaying the marriage.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Ruhi ne Aaj cake banaya?? I am really looking forward to that scene smiley42smiley42

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Humari Abhira ekdum sanskari hogayi Haismiley36smiley36

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/DeepaAModak/status/1816780226262680022?t=FuW-2pvmEmow-h3nvmMHvg&s=19

These two wanted to eat Daal baati churma on their date??

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://x.com/i_anika_singh/status/1816769631173923253?t=FQMLXEj6UwIQ8fkIzkAvcg&s=19

Ar indirectly following the therapist's advice and giving all the pain required to break the umeed, but this is really a different level of umeed. 😏

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Ruhi ne Aaj cake banaya?? I am really looking forward to that scene smiley42smiley42

yeh kab hua?smiley36

Abcd efg

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

https://x.com/i_anika_singh/status/1816769631173923253?t=FQMLXEj6UwIQ8fkIzkAvcg&s=19

Ar indirectly following the therapist's advice and giving all the pain required to break the umeed, but this is really a different level of umeed. 😏

Itni ummeed se toh ummeed bhi sharma jaesmiley42
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

yeh kab hua?smiley36

Abcd efg

Spoiler aaya tha na that she will bake cake for Armaan and then she will see Abhimaan romance.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Humari Abhira ekdum sanskari hogayi Haismiley36smiley36

I take this back. Dono mein se koi sanskari Nahi Hai, date pe romantic dance Kiya sabko dikha ke.PDA mein koi kami nhi Hai inke.smiley37smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I take this back. Dono mein se koi sanskari Nahi Hai, date pe romantic dance Kiya sabko dikha ke.PDA mein koi kami nhi Hai inke.smiley37smiley37

Ar soch raha hoga.. Saare media isko cover karein.. Jugaad se hi sahin Ab's mission no 2 success ho jaaye😀😀 Seedhe tarike tho hoga nahin..

Taaza khabar..PDA between Poddar scion and ex wife on Kabaddi ground!!!

Edited by Solitudelover - 1 months ago