Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Becahra Rohit ko kamaka sach bholne pe tappad maar diya immoral women. More than Abhira he needs to follow his own advice to his babhi and throw that cheap women out of his life and PH so 3 ppl can live peacefully 😂

As usual the " lusting and immoral" third wheel 🛞 will be adored by the " brood of fools " sticking around her as if an insult to joint families which is already disappearing a way too fast .

Edited by Rosh4rose - 1 months ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Hindi IF reliable? Is this true ? Now this vamp will make cake for Armaan ?? If she is making one she should 1st give 1st bite to KV and tell her she made it for her Umeed

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9z2U4KSjSZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I thought story has changed completely and now it is all about RoRu angst hawwtt story. But yeh kya.. makers didn't get the memo yet. Bhabhiji is still 2 rs cheap vamp between AbhiMaan. smiley39

Originally posted by: Naya_31

Yeh Ruhi Birla hai. She has special vamp qualities that are laced with constipated expressions and endless crying smiley19🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Still make up is intact ...I think water proof make up smiley37

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Still make up is intact ...I think water proof make up smiley37

wo Birla white se make up karti hai smiley37

Originally posted by: Nephy1

I am now seriously feeling the way they are going this show would have leap track but with bot ar-ab leaving poddars and them being in shabby comdition while ar-ab well off...

Beciz here more than FL, its ML who is tortured....

Baki I found out trps fallen...

Itna bada twist aur trp gir gyismiley37

Ghum agle hafye would leave it behind despite being copy..

There is one thing they are doing right.

Well balanced drama, romance, dukh dard, comedy..

Future track

Rohit will die in real may by Yovraj

Then Ruhiza will go pagalza crazy over Armanza

Abhira will be in tears

She might not get pregnant or secondary infertility will occur

Then the "Surrogacy " will come ...smiley37

surrogacy come half of the loyal fans will leave smiley37

Edited by Rosh4rose - 1 months ago

I cry a bit entire world will know 😢...smiley37...can't tear up watching emotional movie will look like fool ...Ruhiza make up is great

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

wahi mein sochu iski umeed on jeth ji itna strong kaisi hai ? The effect of Birla white Putty on her face 😂
Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I just hope that whatever MUs happen in future between Abhimaan are shown in a realistic way and not cringe or infuriating stuff where Armaan makes her punching bag or is cruel to her like he has been before. Kuch toh tehzeeb honi chahiye ladayi and MU mein bhi. Because after the buildup to where Abhimaan are now, how much Armaan has grown etc, it will really be destroyed if they dont handle the MU/arguments etc in a nice way. They cant show things being hunky dory forever but they should ensure that they dont show Armaan doesnt become cruel again when he gets upset/angry.

They have shown Armaan deliberately walk away without consoling Ruhi today. So hopefully that attitude of staying away from her and not allowing her to speak to him about his personal life, about Abhira should stay permanent and not only till patchup with Rohit.