Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Interesting. I would keep coming back to this forum time and again.

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Yajnaseni's Yodhhas

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Thank you for THIS smiley42 Looking forward to discussions here smiley9

Welcome to the MBK forum! Hope you have loads of fun discussing our mahakavya with our fellow members.
Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Yajnaseni's Yodhhas

Originally posted by: vijay

Thank you for the warm welcome to the "Mahabharat Katha" Forum! Your detailed introduction and the effort to create this engaging space are truly appreciated. The various teams and activities sound exciting and offer great ways for everyone to connect and share insights.

Thank you so much Vijay for the appreciation and making this forum public. Hoping to make the forum active and buzzing with discussions like it used to be in the earlier days. Thanks again.
Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Yajnaseni's Yodhhas

Originally posted by: md410

Where should I click to join the team.

I tried on the team listed on the post and not able to do so.

Welcome to the forum. You try once again by going on the teams list and click on one team & you're done. Else do let me know what problem you're facing, so that we can help you in a better manner.
Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Yajnaseni's Yodhhas

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Interesting. I would keep coming back to this forum time and again.

Welcome to the forum! Hope you have fun taking part in discussions!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

Welcome to the forum. You try once again by going on the teams list and click on one team & you're done. Else do let me know what problem you're facing, so that we can help you in a better manner.

I tried to click on one team at page 1 of this post. I could not click it. It is not working for me unless, I am supposed to click in some other post.

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Yajnaseni's Yodhhas

Originally posted by: md410

I tried to click on one team at page 1 of this post. I could not click it. It is not working for me unless, I am supposed to click in some other post.

Oh okay...If you kindly share the screenshot of your problem, it will be easy for us to guide you. Your join team option is not working, right?

Tagging Vijay Bhaiyya here so that he can look at your problem.