Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Be honest to your feelings & be courageous enough to fight for what your heart desires for...

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Hi guys ,

I have question for you all! If you were to meet Jhanak and Anirudh what is one advice you will give them individually… not together and a couple but as individuals!

It has to be one advice only, so please think about this and tell me ! I am curious to know what your advice will be about , love , career , family or something else ?

Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

For Jhanak : Stop being naive and Mahan.. be little selfish and think about yourself.. have some self respect and stand for yourself… you don’t have to be abala nari all the time… And punish ppl who wronged you

For Ani : Be true to yourself and your feelings… No body care about your happiness expect for you … stop sacrificing for your family , try understand wat you want and where is your happiness and start living for that …stand for your feelings and be proud of it

Edited by Anu1515 - 1 months ago
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Speak up guys, if you love someone tell each other before its too late n figure out the circumstances later, but just tell each other.

shahrukh's dialogue from kuch kuch hota hai..........hum 1 baar jeete hain,1 baar marte hain,shaadi bhi 1 baar hoti hai,aur pyaar wo bhi 1 baar hota hai.......

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

For Jhanak: Stop being "Bechari and Mahaan"

For Ani: Trust is the foundation of love. Try to learn that first

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zuzu2616

my advice is to Ani and Jhanak

please both exit the show and save all of us from this torture and take a new show, not from magic magic moment

p.l.e.a.s.e d.o.n.t be mad at me please

The most realistic advice lol.

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

To J - There is a thick line between mahanta and stupidity, how do you manage to blurr it every single time? smiley44

And for God's sake, can you own up to your actions and be accountable for your own self instead of "Main yeh nehi chahiti thi, inhone kaha karne ko, toh maine kiya" !smiley15

Learn to kadar the opportunities and the good people that God has blessed you with, in life- you are lucky, trust me smiley1

To Ani - Man up and be a Rebel ! Pyar Kiya toh Darr na kya? smiley27 Khairat aur apni achhayi, beigarato ko na baaton smiley15 Your puppy eyes and kind heart deserves way better smiley42

Edited by rysohini - 1 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zuzu2616

my advice is to Ani and Jhanak

please both exit the show and save all of us from this torture and take a new show, not from magic magic moment

p.l.e.a.s.e d.o.n.t be mad at me please

This makes sense and is the practical one at the moment

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Dont let others decide your life , Your happines matters the most .

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

To Jhanak

Hope you gain/learn from each of your experiences to determine your path forward in life

To Ani

Evaluate your actions to understand which ones have caused more pain in result because of choosing a path of least resistance.