vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

my advice is to Ani and Jhanak

please both exit the show and save all of us from this torture and take a new show, not from magic magic moment

p.l.e.a.s.e d.o.n.t be mad at me please

Edited by zuzu2616 - 1 months ago
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Advice to both of them in short

Please Bhagwan ke liye, thoda Selfish raho... no one will care about you before/more than you can yourself. smiley20

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vira76

Hi guys ,

I have question for you all! If you were to meet Jhanak and Anirudh what is one advice you will give them individually… not together and a couple but as individuals!

It has to be one advice only, so please think about this and tell me ! I am curious to know what your advice will be about , love , career , family or something else ?

Both of you please shut the mouth would be the only advise from my side.

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

For Jhanak:

Girl please you are not a certified maid, so better Focus on your career and dreams without depending on others and for God sake use that money which you have in your account.

For Ani:

Boy you are not a scapegoat jo har kisi ke mannat par bali chadjaaye, for God sake fight for your love and don't put your burden on "Divine intervention" all the time.

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Be honest to your feelings and don’t be afraid accepting it or declaring it to the world!

Because they suck big time 🤦‍♀️

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi guys ,

I have question for you all! If you were to meet Jhanak and Anirudh what is one advice you will give them individually… not together and a couple but as individuals!

It has to be one advice only, so please think about this and tell me ! I am curious to know what your advice will be about , love , career , family or something else ?

Be honest with yourself first! 💯

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

jhanak ko will ask to respect her self- respect and Ani ko take a stand for himself about what he want.

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hi guys ,

Jhanak: Stop being naive thinking lies are bad always and being good to everyone is the way to go. Career and self-respect should be top priorities before everything else.

Ani: Fight for yourself because no one is gonna fight for you if you don't. Selling yourself always in the name of responsibility or love etc is plain BS.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

My advice to them, no need to be Mahan.. just be little bit selfish for yourselves.