Had such potential already they ruined it

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Same two girl one guy why cant she just stay with the younger one and she be villan

You never seen Rashi steal Ahem she liked him but then moved on

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heavenlybliss thumbnail

I thought the evil sister is paired with ML brother? Is she gonna be another Pakhi from Ghum?

invest_probe thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think the younger one is going to reject the proposal for the ML's younger brother. Instead she wants the elder one. Same old, same old story - one guy with two sisters, and the FL getting abused left, right and centre. But the biggest flaw I found is with acting and lack of cohesion. The acting is so OTT, especially the FL's step mom. On the other hand, the younger lot is expressionless, especially the step sister. Disappointed so far.
Anshika100 thumbnail
i am loving the show but it is very sad that younger sister want ML. I hope and wish she reject his proposal and marry his younger brother. I am loving the jodi a lot they look so good together. I mean chirag and Deepika.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Please do not compare iconic Rashiben to any of these sasti lusty Bhabhi vamps.

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anshika100

i am loving the show but it is very sad that younger sister want ML. I hope and wish she reject his proposal and marry his younger brother. I am loving the jodi a lot they look so good together. I mean chirag and Deepika.

Chirag doesn't love Jhanvi. He is secretly in love with Deepika.

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Please do not compare iconic Rashiben to any of these sasti lusty Bhabhi vamps.

Rashi is much better than Jhanvi. She was quite happy with a younger ML.

Red_eyes94 thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: Anshika100

I love Chirag Deepika rly nice jodi