Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

6 years to janhvi giving a success..wow

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

6th anniversary of Sridevi kay naam par kalank.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Omg 6 yrs I have lost interest in BW. I couldnt believe then, I cant believe now, that this girl with this look and talent is in this business. As cinema lover, it hurts. smiley28

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cougarTown

6 years to janhvi giving a success..wow

Dhadak was only a hit because of so called hype, some good songs and the sadness/sympathy around Sridevi’s death.

I think it’s time for Janhvi to quit. Enough is enough. even the likes of Esha Deol had some good performances to her credit (compared to Janhvi, Sara/Ananya) and some hit movies too. Janhvi is worse than her!

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago
sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Dhadak was only a hit because of so called hype, some good songs and the sadness/sympathy around Sridevi’s death.

I think it’s time for Janhvi to quit. Enough is enough. even the likes of Esha Deol had some good performances to her credit (compared to Janhvi, Sara/Ananya) and some hit movies too. Janhvi is worse than her!

Esha was the original dhoom girl of the bo hit dhoom.

She also acted really well in Darling and Ankahi.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sharaban

Esha was the original dhoom girl of the bo hit dhoom.

She also acted really well in Darling and Ankahi.

Esha has always been considered the "worst" nepo girl. But like you said - she was really good in Darling/Ankahi. I remember watching her in that movie and thinking she did well. She was also good in Just Married as well. She also had some good chartbuster songs too.

The fact that we are sitting here years after her debut and confirming she was better than Janvhi - who is getting better work, says alot.

Esha didn't push her luck though the way Janvhi is. Despite have two superstar parents, she eventually did small roles in multi-starrers and then stopped working.

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Esha has always been considered the "worst" nepo girl. But like you said - she was really good in Darling/Ankahi. I remember watching her in that movie and thinking she did well. She was also good in Just Married as well. She also had some good chartbuster songs too.

The fact that we are sitting here years after her debut and confirming she was better than Janvhi - who is getting better work, says alot.

Esha didn't push her luck though the way Janvhi is. Despite have two superstar parents, she eventually did small roles in multi-starrers and then stopped working.

True....at that time Bollywood ka aisa bura hashar nahi thha.

Esha's film naa tum jaano na hum with Hrithik was also a good watch, though it didn't worked at the boxoffice.

The issue with the current Bollywood is not just dearth of good actors, but also a very serious deficiency and lack of capable good writers, good directors and passionate individual producers (not the money milking opportunistic corporates).

I don't see any ray of hope, atleast in the near future.

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I watched Yuva recently after years, surprisingly I found her she was good in it.

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: forza

I watched Yuva recently after years, surprisingly I found her she was good in it.

Oh yes

She was very refreshing and utmost natural in Yuva.

Very breezy sort performance.

I really liked her portrayal of a rebellious drug addict in Ajay Devgun, Sushmita Sen's Main aisa hee hoon.

She was not bad at all as a performer , sadly her competition was with her huge superstar parents Hema Malini and Dharmendar, hence people used to watch and compare her with that eye only.

(Just like Abhishek was a good peformer ..eg Yuva, Guru etc.but people kept comparing him with a giant of acting like Big B).