Shraddha looks so pretty 😍🥰

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Loved it!! We need such kind of movies more

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I will definitely watch stree 2 but it's not looking as funny as the 1st one. In 1st one, it was funny that men were scared from a woman n they wore sarees n the situation was reversed from the real life but in this the situation is very common n just like real life where women are scared from men. So this situation is looking like a serious one, not funny. We won't listen those type of funny dialogues in this movie like a man telling his wife 'jaldi aana akele darr lagta h' 😂
Edited by Jazzkapur - 3 months ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

So excited!!!! Everything about this one seems so promising 😍😍😍😍

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Chalo usually sequels are a snoozefest but this one looks like it might just live up to the first movie. Looking forward to it!

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

I will definitely watch stree 2 but it's not looking as funny as the 1st one. In 1st one, it was funny that men were scared from a woman n they wore sarees n the situation was reversed from the real life but in this the situation is very common n just like real life where women are scared from men. So this situation is looking like a serious one, not funny. We won't listen those type of funny dialogues in this movie like a man telling his wife 'jaldi aana akele darr lagta h' 😂

@ Bold: Agreed, but I think it'll depend on how the writer/director/cast handled it and whether they are able to add comedy to the serious situation or not. Based on the trailer I would say they may have succeeded but, at the same time, the trailer may have the best parts of the film so never know.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Minionite

@ Bold: Agreed, but I think it'll depend on how the writer/director/cast handled it and whether they are able to add comedy to the serious situation or not. Based on the trailer I would say they may have succeeded but, at the same time, the trailer may have the best parts of the film so never know.

of course they will add comedy but in the 1st one, the situation itself was funny 'men scared of a woman' but in this movie the main situation 'women scared of man' is not funny so obviously comic factor would be less as compared to the 1st one. N this concept doesn't justify the title 'stree 2' becoz stree is just a side character in this movie unlike the 1st one in which stree was main character
Edited by Jazzkapur - 3 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Good one !!

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This looks really fun !

This monsterverse hasnt misfired yet. Bhediya did not work at the BO, but was a lot of fun and very well made