Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: DivineBliss

Happy birthday Dishasmiley40

May all ur dreams get fulfilled.smiley9

Stay blessedsmiley31

Some questions for the bday girl

Which is the most memorable moment in your life?

Which is the place you want to visit once in your lifetime?

Sorry I just saw your signature and I can't help but ARE YOU A BEPANNAH FAN TOO ???

Edited by RamLakshman - 3 months ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Happiest Birthday dear smiley31smiley31smiley40smiley40

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Happiest Birthday dear smiley31smiley31smiley40smiley40

Thank youuuu so much smiley31smiley27

DivineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Yup I binge watched some of the episodes on YT.The character of Aditya Hooda caught my attention.smiley9What I liked about Zoya is that her personality changed from submissive,fearful person to Strong and independent woman.smiley20

Were you a viewer of this show?

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: DivineBliss

Yup I binge watched some of the episodes on YT.The character of Aditya Hooda caught my attention.smiley9What I liked about Zoya is that her personality changed from submissive,fearful person to Strong and independent woman.smiley20

Were you a viewer of this show?

Oh yeah I LOVEEED that show 😭 I'm still salty about how they ended it so abruptly, deserved way way better. Aditya Hooda was pure smiley42

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Belated Happy Birthday Disha

I see people are asking questions here so I will ask mine

1) Whom do you think made greater impact on Ramayana, Hanuman ji or Lakshman ji.

2) Do you think Seeta ji did right by not returning to Ayodhya after her second Vanwas

3) Who among the family of Ravan (excluding Vibhishan) do you like the most

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Belated Happy Birthday Disha

I see people are asking questions here so I will ask mine

1) Whom do you think made greater impact on Ramayana, Hanuman ji or Lakshman ji.

2) Do you think Seeta ji did right by not returning to Ayodhya after her second Vanwas

3) Who among the family of Ravan (excluding Vibhishan) do you like the most

Thank you so much! smiley9

I love these questions!! Here we go :

1) Greater impact .. while it's not a comparison but if there's a high notch for me it's Lakshman ji smiley27 I know Hanumanji k bina kuch nai ho sakta because that was his sole purpose, of seva, of Mahadev being support to Narayana. But Lakshman did it all, being a brother. He sacrificed and devoted his entire being to his brother, not caring about anything else. For him it was his brother one side and everything else on the other. He was everything Ram needed him to be, a brother, a friend, his shield, even a father figure whenever needed. His character is underrated for sure because there's so many layers and it's beautiful, I don't think the world talks enough about it. smiley9

2) She did the right thing. Uttar kand is controversial and I know the incident has several nuances and reasons to it which are often debatable but looking at it from a generic and a woman's pov, its right that she took the stand for herself and did not go back. She didn't deserve all that she went through. For the second time that too. 💔

3) My heart aches for Mandodari! Lost everything she ever had for no fault of hers except that she was married to someone like Dashanan. Tried explaining the right thing to Ravana until last minute, saw the downfall of an entire clan, lost all her sons, relatives and eventually, her husband too. I have similar softness for Kumbhakaran, poor thing was waken up just to be killed. He knew his brother was wrong but vowed to support him as his dharma even if it meant death.. and he did just that. smiley13

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

Thank you so much! smiley9

I love these questions!! Here we go :

1) Greater impact .. while it's not a comparison but if there's a high notch for me it's Lakshman jismiley27 I know Hanumanji k bina kuch nai ho sakta because that was his sole purpose, of seva, of Mahadev being support to Narayana. But Lakshman did it all, being a brother. He sacrificed and devoted his entire being to his brother, not caring about anything else. For him it was his brother one side and everything else on the other. He was everything Ram needed him to be, a brother, a friend, his shield, even a father figure whenever needed. His character is underrated for sure because there's so many layers and it's beautiful, I don't think the world talks enough about it. smiley9

2) She did the right thing. Uttar kand is controversial and I know the incident has several nuances and reasons to it which are often debatable but looking at it from a generic and a woman's pov, its right that she took the stand for herself and did not go back. She didn't deserve all that she went through. For the second time that too. 💔

3) My heart aches for Mandodari! Lost everything she ever had for no fault of hers except that she was married to someone like Dashanan. Tried explaining the right thing to Ravana until last minute, saw the downfall of an entire clan, lost all her sons, relatives and eventually, her husband too. I have similar softness for Kumbhakaran, poor thing was waken up just to be killed. He knew his brother was wrong but vowed to support him as his dharma even if it meant death.. and he did just that. smiley13

Man if someone asked me these questions I don't think i would have been able to answer it at all.😂😂

Ur answer is really good 👌👌👌

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Man if someone asked me these questions I don't think i would have been able to answer it at all.😂😂

Ur answer is really good 👌👌👌

Haha, that's okay. I'm sure you will be when you're asked.

I love having such conversations! Very interesting questions, felt nicee.

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

Haha, that's okay. I'm sure you will be when you're asked.

I love having such conversations! Very interesting questions, felt nicee.

Mere answers would have been really wacky. 😂😂

I can though tell from rakshas clan

I liked meghu better.

Not this one here though

Overall I guess

😂😂