Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1146279 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Hey

I have seen only one so far and I am still in TTJ zone smiley36 waiting for Shui Long Yin

Ah this gif. Wasn't it the one where Susu is trying to seduce TTJ on the ship? 🥹

As for Yunxi, the reason I watched Till the end of the moon is cause it was in my watch list. I had zero expectations from him 😭 i was just thinking hope it's different than love between fairy & devil.

Seen him first as Runyu in Ashes of love, another famous show. His performance is killer there as well(if you like Yunxi since you are waiting for Shui Long Yin, you can watch Ashes of Love, though he has negative shades & 2nd lead syndrome will be super high throughout.

Or 'love is sweet' with Bai lu opposite him but it's not fantasy genre)

Till end of the Moon damn it from the very first scene this show turned out intriguing. I can understand why you are still in the TTJ zone. 😍

I should go in the asian forum and shower my msgs there smiley36

Edited by Zilan - 1 months ago
NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Zilan

Ah this gif. Wasn't it the one where Susu is trying to seduce TTJ on the ship? 🥹

As for Yunxi, the reason I watched Till the end of the moon is cause it was in my watch list. I had zero expectations from him 😭 i was just thinking hope it's different than love between fairy & devil.

Seen him first as Runyu in Ashes of love, another famous show. His performance is killer there as well(if you like Yunxi since you are waiting for Shui Long Yin, you can watch Ashes of Love, though he has negative shades & 2nd lead syndrome will be super high throughout.

Or 'love is sweet' with Bai lu opposite him but it's not fantasy genre)

Till end of the Moon damn it from the very first scene this show turned out intriguing. I can understand why you are still in the TTJ zone. 😍

I should go in the asian forum and shower my msgs there smiley36

Yes, It is from the ship dance performance scene, it was the first scene I had seen on my YT shorts. I loved his brow movements so much I decided to give the show a chance and man, was that a surprise 🤯

I didn't know there was an Asian forum smiley36 I'll be there