Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Thank you ! The next part is out as well 😄

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Thank you so much Vira for thissmiley31 Your FFs are no refreshing to read and enjoyable while on the other side show is becoming a disaster😂

Please continue to write, waiting for the next part❤️

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This extended version of this part is just so soothing...

Just the way we wanted to see them...

You have just filled my heart with warmth girl...

I'm so much in love with this...

You are the only saviour in this painful track...

Originally posted by: vira76

Previously on Mumbai Blues ...

Scene: So Close Yet So Far

"Jhanak muze vishwas nahi ho raha hai ke tum yaha ho. Main tumhe dekh pa raha hoon...

Aisa lag raha hai jaise kai dino ke baad main mere dil ko aaj chain mila hai....

Kya tum muze miss karati ho Jhanak?... Shayad nahi... " Anirudh thinks to himself as he admires Jhanak, silently sleeping just a few steps away from him.

She is so close yet, so far...

(I ended up extending the nighttime scene to this chapter here because of the romance-hungry "praja" 😅, The next scene with this was getting way too long so I ended up dividing the two. Hope you enjoy the read! 🤗 )

...................................................................................................................................................................

Regency Office - Nighttime

Anirudh has been struggling to stay awake, dozing off occasionally only to jolt awake in panic. He can't afford to fall asleep completely, as Jhanak might wake up in the middle of the night. It's almost 3 in the morning, and Jhanak is in a deep, undisturbed sleep.

"Is it safe to go close to her now and look at her closely?" Anirudh thinks to himself.

Anirudh slowly approaches the sofa, each step measured and silent. His exhaustion is palpable, lack of sleep, and food and the emotional turmoil of the past few days weigh heavily on him. Yet, as he draws nearer, he feels a surge of energy coursing through him. The more clear Jhanak's face becomes to him, the more he feels rejuvenated.

He kneels beside the sofa, his gaze fixed on Jhanak's serene features. Her eyelashes rest softly on her cheeks, the delicate rise and fall of her chest with each breath, the gentle curve of her lips... He moves his hand in the air just above her face, tracing the outline of her delicate features as if the air in between is his touch and he could caress her without waking her.

(not very accurate but the best i could create)

My first design_Original.jpeg

He notices the way her hair frames her face, some strands slightly out of place. The urge to gently tuck them behind her ear is almost overwhelming, but he resists, not wanting to break the spell of the moment. The closeness, the intimacy of being near her like this, makes his heart swell with emotions he can barely contain.

"Maine khud ko kaise rok rakha hai, tumhe usaka andaza bhi nahi Jhanak. Aur tum dekho kaise aaram se so rahi ho..." He clutches his fist and takes his hand away from Jhanak.

It's been so long since he saw her this close, and the sight brings a sense of peace and fulfillment that he had been desperately missing.

There is so much he wants to say to her, so much he wants to ask her, so much he wants to apologize for.

"Jhanak Maine kaha tha na tumase, jab main tumhare sath hota hoon to main sab bhool jata hoon. Aisa lagata hai sab kuch thik hai.

Ab dekhona tum so rahi ho, tumhe pata bhi nahi hai main tumhare pas hoon, par phir bhi mere dil ko sukoon mil raha hai.

Waise tum jab so rahi hoti ho, to tumase baate karana kitana aasan ho jata hai...

Can I imagine your answers too Jhanak? Kya muze itani ijazat hai?

Tum muze dekh kar khush hongi... aur kaho gi... Sirji Maine aapako bohot miss kiya. Muze aapake bina bilkul accha nahi lag raha. Main aap ko har pal yaad karati hoon..."

Anirudh is engaged in a heartfelt conversation with Jhanak in his mind. He is asking her questions and he is answering them as well. How much more in love one can be?

While this inaudible conversation is going on, Jhanak moves slightly in her sleep and continues to stir. It seems she is having a bad dream. Anirudh takes this as a sign and crawls to the back of the sofa. Jhanak suddenly wakes up and slightly sits up as if she sensed someone around her.

"Sirji...?" Jhanak exclaims suddenly.

Anirudh is hiding behind the sofa with his hands on his mouth and widens his eyes in shock when he hears his name. His heart races, and he can feel a sense of heat in his body. He wants to make his presence known to Jhanak in this instance but he knows that is not possible.

Jhanak scans the dark room, her heart racing "Muze aisa kyu laga jaise aap mere pas ho sirji..."

She puts her hands on her heart, lays back down, and closes her eyes trying to calm her fast-beating heart.

"Sirji yaha kaise hoge Jhanak..." she mutters to herself, tears rolling down her cheeks as she thinks about Anirudh not being with her.

Hearing this, Anirudh gently touches the back of the sofa, yearning to comfort her.

(Song for this wonderful scene, listen as you read further !)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjk-nmsXYhw

"So you do miss me ..." Tears of happiness well up in his eyes. Taking silent deep breaths, he tries to calm himself down, not wanting Jhanak to find out he's there. Her soft sobs mask the sound of his heavy breaths. He longs to console her, to caress her head, and assure her she's not alone but what is this helpless situation? He is right next to her but still feels like he is miles away.

Jhanak's sobbing gradually stops, and she drifts back to sleep. Anirudh rests his head against the back of the sofa as well and rests his eyes.

Two hours have passed. Jhanak is sleeping peacefully once again. Anirudh slowly gets up to have a look at her from behind the sofa. A few tears still glisten on her cheeks, like pearls in the soft glow of the dawn's first rays.

9a31ee8a-8ff2-48b8-b19e-8bf51d7c426b_Original.jpeg

Anirudh wants to keep looking at her but he knows it's time to leave before she wakes up. He tiptoes across the room, gently opens the door, and steps out. Before leaving, he looks back from the window to have a last look at Jhanak.

"Abhi 5 bajane ko hai. Everyone will be here in 3 hours. Jhanak will also wake up soon. I will go back to the apartment and get some 2 hours of sleep before I come back to the office... aaj mulakat hogi Jhanak! "

................................................................................................................................................................

To be continued

vira76 thumbnail

I am glad you enjoyed it

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

This extended version of this part is just so soothing...

Just the way we wanted to see them...

You have just filled my heart with warmth girl...

I'm so much in love with this...

You are the only saviour in this painful track...

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Previously on Mumbai Blues ...

Scene: So Close Yet So Far

"Jhanak muze vishwas nahi ho raha hai ke tum yaha ho. Main tumhe dekh pa raha hoon...

Aisa lag raha hai jaise kai dino ke baad main mere dil ko aaj chain mila hai....

Kya tum muze miss karati ho Jhanak?... Shayad nahi... " Anirudh thinks to himself as he admires Jhanak, silently sleeping just a few steps away from him.

She is so close yet, so far...

(I ended up extending the nighttime scene to this chapter here because of the romance-hungry "praja" 😅, The next scene with this was getting way too long so I ended up dividing the two. Hope you enjoy the read! 🤗 )

...................................................................................................................................................................

Regency Office - Nighttime

Anirudh has been struggling to stay awake, dozing off occasionally only to jolt awake in panic. He can't afford to fall asleep completely, as Jhanak might wake up in the middle of the night. It's almost 3 in the morning, and Jhanak is in a deep, undisturbed sleep.

"Is it safe to go close to her now and look at her closely?" Anirudh thinks to himself.

Anirudh slowly approaches the sofa, each step measured and silent. His exhaustion is palpable, lack of sleep, and food and the emotional turmoil of the past few days weigh heavily on him. Yet, as he draws nearer, he feels a surge of energy coursing through him. The more clear Jhanak's face becomes to him, the more he feels rejuvenated.

He kneels beside the sofa, his gaze fixed on Jhanak's serene features. Her eyelashes rest softly on her cheeks, the delicate rise and fall of her chest with each breath, the gentle curve of her lips... He moves his hand in the air just above her face, tracing the outline of her delicate features as if the air in between is his touch and he could caress her without waking her.

(not very accurate but the best i could create)

My first design_Original.jpeg

He notices the way her hair frames her face, some strands slightly out of place. The urge to gently tuck them behind her ear is almost overwhelming, but he resists, not wanting to break the spell of the moment. The closeness, the intimacy of being near her like this, makes his heart swell with emotions he can barely contain.

"Maine khud ko kaise rok rakha hai, tumhe usaka andaza bhi nahi Jhanak. Aur tum dekho kaise aaram se so rahi ho..." He clutches his fist and takes his hand away from Jhanak.

It's been so long since he saw her this close, and the sight brings a sense of peace and fulfillment that he had been desperately missing.

There is so much he wants to say to her, so much he wants to ask her, so much he wants to apologize for.

"Jhanak Maine kaha tha na tumase, jab main tumhare sath hota hoon to main sab bhool jata hoon. Aisa lagata hai sab kuch thik hai.

Ab dekhona tum so rahi ho, tumhe pata bhi nahi hai main tumhare pas hoon, par phir bhi mere dil ko sukoon mil raha hai.

Waise tum jab so rahi hoti ho, to tumase baate karana kitana aasan ho jata hai...

Can I imagine your answers too Jhanak? Kya muze itani ijazat hai?

Tum muze dekh kar khush hongi... aur kaho gi... Sirji Maine aapako bohot miss kiya. Muze aapake bina bilkul accha nahi lag raha. Main aap ko har pal yaad karati hoon..."

Anirudh is engaged in a heartfelt conversation with Jhanak in his mind. He is asking her questions and he is answering them as well. How much more in love one can be?

While this inaudible conversation is going on, Jhanak moves slightly in her sleep and continues to stir. It seems she is having a bad dream. Anirudh takes this as a sign and crawls to the back of the sofa. Jhanak suddenly wakes up and slightly sits up as if she sensed someone around her.

"Sirji...?" Jhanak exclaims suddenly.

Anirudh is hiding behind the sofa with his hands on his mouth and widens his eyes in shock when he hears his name. His heart races, and he can feel a sense of heat in his body. He wants to make his presence known to Jhanak in this instance but he knows that is not possible.

Jhanak scans the dark room, her heart racing "Muze aisa kyu laga jaise aap mere pas ho sirji..."

She puts her hands on her heart, lays back down, and closes her eyes trying to calm her fast-beating heart.

"Sirji yaha kaise hoge Jhanak..." she mutters to herself, tears rolling down her cheeks as she thinks about Anirudh not being with her.

Hearing this, Anirudh gently touches the back of the sofa, yearning to comfort her.

(Song for this wonderful scene, listen as you read further !)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjk-nmsXYhw

"So you do miss me ..." Tears of happiness well up in his eyes. Taking silent deep breaths, he tries to calm himself down, not wanting Jhanak to find out he's there. Her soft sobs mask the sound of his heavy breaths. He longs to console her, to caress her head, and assure her she's not alone but what is this helpless situation? He is right next to her but still feels like he is miles away.

Jhanak's sobbing gradually stops, and she drifts back to sleep. Anirudh rests his head against the back of the sofa as well and rests his eyes.

Two hours have passed. Jhanak is sleeping peacefully once again. Anirudh slowly gets up to have a look at her from behind the sofa. A few tears still glisten on her cheeks, like pearls in the soft glow of the dawn's first rays.

9a31ee8a-8ff2-48b8-b19e-8bf51d7c426b_Original.jpeg

Anirudh wants to keep looking at her but he knows it's time to leave before she wakes up. He tiptoes across the room, gently opens the door, and steps out. Before leaving, he looks back from the window to have a last look at Jhanak.

"Abhi 5 bajane ko hai. Everyone will be here in 3 hours. Jhanak will also wake up soon. I will go back to the apartment and get some 2 hours of sleep before I come back to the office... aaj mulakat hogi Jhanak! "

................................................................................................................................................................

To be continued

Goooooshhhhhh let me CRYYYY....

Goshhhhhh I mean you just fulfilled one my big wishhhhh 😭😭😭😭.....

Anirudh looking at Jhanak sleeping peacefully and finding his life back.... admiring her with love...Jhanak sensing his presence around her even in her sleep.. breaking into tears bcz of his absence.. Aniruddh standing behind yearning to comfort her...while he himself is overwhelmed with love & in tears ..

You have written it in such a beautifully detailed manner ....

This is how it should be....this is how longing and yearning is shown..

Thank you sooo much....for this...

Kuch sikhoooo Leenaji smiley7 smiley37

Amazing ...lots of lovesmiley27

Edited by asmitamohanty - 2 months ago
vira76 thumbnail

I am glad I extended this scene ❤️❤️❤️ thanks for telling me what you guys liked … I can learn from the feedback smiley20

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Goooooshhhhhh let me CRYYYY....

Goshhhhhh I mean you just fulfilled one my big wishhhhh 😭😭😭😭.....

Anirudh looking at Jhanak sleeping peacefully and finding his life back.... admiring her with love...Jhanak sensing his presence around her even in her sleep.. breaking into tears bcz of his absence.. Aniruddh standing behind yearning to comfort her...while he himself is overwhelmed with love & in tears ..

You have written it in such a beautifully detailed manner ....

This is how it should be....this is how longing and yearning is shown..

Thank you sooo much....for this...

Kuch sikhoooo Leenaji smiley7 smiley37

Amazing ...lots of lovesmiley27

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am glad you enjoyed it

I'm already reading it third time now, it's just serenely beautiful ❤️ ❤️

That Sukoon on his face seeing her in peace & she feeling his presence near her🥺❣️

This is what lacking in the show & you are giving it beautifully...

vira76 thumbnail

I am so glad 😃!

I wish i had proper images or runak.... idiot makers! runak images ka akal hai!!

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I'm already reading it third time now, it's just serenely beautiful ❤️ ❤️

That Sukoon on his face seeing her in peace & she feeling his presence near her🥺❣️

This is what lacking in the show & you are giving it beautifully...

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i loved this scene , the way these two r missing eachother and longuing for eachother....the way j sensed his presence...their souls r connected....i love the improved version of Ani and Jhanak in your FF...this part was emotional.

good job Virasmiley32

vira76 thumbnail

I am glad you liked it! This was because of your suggestion 😉 I thought about extending the scene and I ended up loving it too!

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

i loved this scene , the way these two r missing eachother and longuing for eachother....the way j sensed his presence...their souls r connected....i love the improved version of Ani and Jhanak in your FF...this part was emotional.

good job Virasmiley32

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

So so so beautiful...

This was what we missed in the show...the emotion of missing each other..

Thanks Vira for this beautiful series.....💖