Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

So you did not support England despite living in the land of Boris?!

I had to support Spain by default because its always funny to see English fans being like "ITS COMING HOME!!" smiley36 WHEN? HUH? It was like 1% sad because I do like some of the players.

I was laughing, because the day before the finals, twitter was flooded with the English fans' taking over with tweets like 'This time it will come home'. The players get the the trashing at the end, last Euro Cup, when they lost against Italy, Saka and Rashford was subjected to so much racist shit, the English fans are terrible, they do not deserve the trophy if they cannot behave like humans.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuckooCutter7

Argentina was lucky to get out of it with a win. For the most part, they were outplayed by Colombia. Argentina can thank their bench strength for the win. Colombia ran out of gas towards the end. The guy who scored the winnng goal was a substitute who came on after Messi left in tears.smiley2

ps- i prefer the South American teams over European teams in the WC. In this case, between the two South American teams, I was rooting for Colombia. They are a great soccer nation but haven't had the titles to show for it. Feel sorry for them.

LMAO ..smiley37

World champions and South American Champions know how to win it even with the last drop of blood, also the guy who scored the winning goal isn't a nobody, he is the highest goal scorer of the tournament and one of Argentina's leading forwards, if you expect Messi to not cry when a podium of 90K is bowing to his greatness at his last international final, then obviously you do not understand how GOATED players are treated.

And, be it Colombia, Brazil or France or any other team in the world now, Argentina would win the championship anyway, the team is warriors and the best part is everyone in the team understands their individual role, Messi is an example of a true leader, they will die for him on field but not let their team lose now. What a man, what a player, what a career and what a perfect ending, truly written by the stars.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Sunday was a great day, both of my fav teams won - Spain and Argentinasmiley27

It was like a double bonanza for Barcelona fans, Spain and Argentina will play Finalissima, wow, what a great event it will be. I cannot wait to see my Barca boys and Messi on the same field again smiley42

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

I support England, I just support Spain a tiny bit more.smiley36

I feel bad for Harry Kane, he deserves respect smiley13

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

It was like a double bonanza for Barcelona fans, Spain and Argentina will play Finalissima, wow, what a great event it will be. I cannot wait to see my Barca boys and Messi on the same field again smiley42

I doubt this will make any sense but its true, im a Barca fan too despite never watching a single match of theirs.smiley36

heavenlybliss thumbnail

I feel bad for Harry Kane, he deserves respect smiley13

Kane performed really good in all his matches.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

LMAO ..smiley37

World champions and South American Champions know how to win it even with the last drop of blood, also the guy who scored the winning goal isn't a nobody, he is the highest goal scorer of the tournament and one of Argentina's leading forwards, if you expect Messi to not cry when a podium of 90K is bowing to his greatness at his last international final, then obviously you do not understand how GOATED players are treated.

And, be it Colombia, Brazil or France or any other team in the world now, Argentina would win the championship anyway, the team is warriors and the best part is everyone in the team understands their individual role, Messi is an example of a true leader, they will die for him on field but not let their team lose now. What a man, what a player, what a career and what a perfect ending, truly written by the stars.

Look, messi and argentina are among my favorites too... so you really should take better care and not go mad laughing. smiley36That said, even though I love South American teams in general and Argentina in particular, i m afraid they would get beat by Spain today. Europeans are more physical... and Spain won every game they played in the euro cup.

The comment about martinez was that argentina has great bench strength- even someone who comes on at overtime as a sub is a top goal scorer. Most teams dont have that depth of talented bench. They wouldnt have both messi and martinez. Definitely not colombia.

Beyond that, i watched the game with South American soccer playing friends and you'd be sad to know, but i do have more insights than you. smiley19smiley37smiley37As they say, he who laughs last laughs the loudest.... which explains the extra smiley37

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

The glory will be written in history. What a fabulous squad 🤩

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuckooCutter7

Look, messi and argentina are among my favorites too... so you really should take better care and not go mad laughing. smiley36That said, even though I love South American teams in general and Argentina in particular, i m afraid they would get beat by Spain today. Europeans are more physical... and Spain won every game they played in the euro cup.

The comment about martinez was that argentina has great bench strength- even someone who comes on at overtime as a sub is a top goal scorer. Most teams dont have that depth of talented bench. They wouldnt have both messi and martinez. Definitely not colombia.

Beyond that, i watched the game with South American soccer playing friends and you'd be sad to know, but i do have more insights than you. smiley19smiley37smiley37As they say, he who laughs last laughs the loudest.... which explains the extra smiley37

Let’s see, bench strength even both France and Portugal had, even Brazilian bench was considered as the best in 2022 WC, but it has to reflect on field.
Also, the Copa America final was heavily dependent on physical fitness and mostly South American teams play rough in harsh conditions.

Coming to Spanish team’s strength, surely they’re strong but Argentina has defeated every team in the past years except Saudi Arabia 😂. So yes, anything can happen on field but we trust on the world champions!